Ep 23: Reyhan going from Tarhun house?

INT. TARHUN HOUSE - LIVING ROOM - MORNING

The tension from Emir's departure still lingers as the dining room scene fades. Suddenly, the tranquility of the moment is shattered by the unexpected arrival of REYHAN'S BROTHER, MURAT. He enters the living room, his presence jarring.

Hikmet's gaze narrows, his expression tense and guarded.

HIKMET
(skeptical)
What are you doing here, Murat?

Murat's demeanor is both determined and uneasy as he meets Hikmet's gaze.

MURAT
(defensive)
I came to take Reyhan back home.

Hikmet's eyes narrow further, his suspicion evident.

HIKMET
(doubtful)
Home? You were eager to get rid of her before. You even tried to arrange a marriage that wasn't in her best interest.

Murat shifts uncomfortably under Hikmet's scrutinizing gaze.

MURAT
(explaining)
I've realized my mistake, Uncle Hikmet. I want to make things right now.

Hikmet's skepticism remains, his protective instincts for Reyhan clearly visible.

HIKMET
(voice firm)
You've caused enough trouble already. I won't allow you to take Reyhan with you. She's staying here.

Murat's frustration and determination intensify.

MURAT
(persistent)
You can't keep her here against her will, Uncle Hikmet.

Hikmet's expression hardens, his stance unwavering.

HIKMET
(resolute)
I won't let her be subjected to your decisions anymore. She's safe here.

Tension hangs heavy in the air as Murat and Hikmet lock eyes, their conflicting intentions driving a wedge between them.

HIKMET
(defiant)
Reyhan, you don't have to go with him. You're safe here.

Reyhan's gaze shifts between her brother and Hikmet. Her heart is torn between her family and the safety she's found at Tarhun House.

MURAT
(pleading)
Reyhan, I've realized my mistakes. I want to make amends. Please Reyhan forgive me!

Reyhan's eyes fill with uncertainty, torn between her loyalty to her family and the new life she's started building at Tarhun House.

Finally, with a heavy sigh, Reyhan speaks up, her voice hesitant but resolute.

REYHAN
(softly)
I'll go with Murat, Uncle Hikmet.

Hikmet's surprise and disappointment are evident in his expression. He was hoping Reyhan would choose to stay with the safety and support he has provided.

HIKMET
(disappointed)
Reyhan...

Reyhan avoids Hikmet's gaze, her decision made but not without a heavy heart.

MURAT
(grateful)
Thank you, Reyhan.

As Murat and Reyhan prepare to leave, an atmosphere of mixed emotions hangs in the air. Hikmet's disappointment is palpable, and Reyhan's conflicted feelings remain just beneath the surface.

INT. TARHUN HOUSE - LIVING ROOM - MORNING

CONTINUED SCENE

The departure of REYHAN and MURAT leaves a palpable emptiness in the living room. HIKMET, standing alone, reflects on the bittersweet moment that just transpired. He walks over to the window, gazing outside with a mixture of sadness and concern.

HIKMET
(whispering to himself)
I hope she finds the happiness and peace she deserves.

Hikmet's thoughts are consumed by his deep care for Reyhan. He knows he can't control her decisions, but he wishes her well as she embarks on her new journey.

CUT TO:

EXT. TARHUN HOUSE - FRONT YARD - MORNING

Reyhan and Murat stand outside, ready to leave. Reyhan's face carries a blend of emotions: uncertainty about the path ahead, a sense of duty to her family, and the sadness of leaving behind a place that became a refuge for her.

MURAT
(earnest)
Reyhan, we'll make things right, I promise, My dear sister.

Reyhan nods, her eyes reflecting her mixed feelings.

Murat opens the Taxi door, and Reyhan takes one last look at Tarhun House before stepping inside. As the Taxi drives away, the house becomes smaller in the distance.

REYHAN THINKING

" Everything is happening according to my wish.. Got my family back..I should feel happy.. but a part of me still aching for something.. something that I never knew was there.. Something that I got few days back.. Now I'm leaving that behind "

CUT TO

INT. TARHUN INDUSTRIES - EMIR'S OFFICE - DAY

Emir sits at his office desk, his mind preoccupied. He can't shake off the unease that has lingered since the morning encounter. He leans back in his chair, deep in thought.

EMIR
(whispering to himself)
Did I behave with Reyhan so harsh? Was I too rude this morning?

A pang of concern grips Emir as he contemplates his interaction with Reyhan earlier. The memory of their exchange plays on his mind, his regret palpable.

EMIR
(resigned)
Why should I even think about it? She's not that important.

Emir attempts to dismiss his thoughts, masking his inner turmoil with a façade of indifference. He focuses on his work, trying to drown out the persistent questions in his mind.

CUT TO:

EXT. TARHUN HOUSE - FRONT YARD - EVENING

The tranquil scene at Tarhun House is bathed in the warm hues of the setting sun. Emir's car pulls up, and he steps out, his expression a mix of fatigue and distraction. He scans the area, his gaze seeking someone in particular.

INT. TARHUN HOUSE - LIVING ROOM - EVENING

Emir enters the living room, his eyes immediately searching for Reyhan. He approaches one of the caretakers.

EMIR
(curious)
Where's Reyhan?

CARETAKER
(polite)
Mr. Emir, her brother came this morning. They left together.

Emir's brows furrow in surprise and a hint of disappointment. He hadn't expected Reyhan's sudden departure, and the news caught him off guard.

EMIR
(nodding)
I see. Thank you.

The caretaker nods respectfully, and Emir walks away, lost in his thoughts. The realization that Reyhan is no longer there leaves an unexpected void in his daily routine.

IF YOU LIKED READING THIS EPISODE PLEASE TAP ON THE VOTE BUTTON AND SHARE YOUR VIEWS IN THE COMMENTS.