Ep 134: Way back !

INT. HOSPITAL CORRIDOR - DAY

Emir, still sitting and crying, is unaware that Seher has been watching him from a distance. Her heart aches as she sees him in such distress, and tears well up in her own eyes. With a heavy heart, she walks towards Emir, her steps heavy with the weight of the situation.

As Seher approaches, a doctor arrives and addresses Emir.

DOCTOR
(sympathetic)
Mr. Emir, before the surgery, we conducted some tests, and we discovered that Reyhan is pregnant.

Emir is taken aback, as he had been unaware of Reyhan's pregnancy.

EMIR
(shocked)
What... I didn't know... Reyhan...

DOCTOR
(inquisitive)
Mr. Emir, is this her first pregnancy?

EMIR
(explaining)
No, we have a daughter...

The doctor's expression becomes serious.

DOCTOR
(serious)
Then she must have faced complications during that time. She's anemic, which could have caused problems.

Emir, overwhelmed with emotions, pleads with the doctor.

EMIR
(teary-eyed)
Doctor, please save Reyhan... I love her.

DOCTOR
(grave)
We're doing our best, but she has lost a significant amount of blood. I can't guarantee whether this pregnancy will remain or not.

The doctor then leaves, leaving Emir in a state of uncertainty. Seher, on the other hand, is heartbroken again upon learning about Reyhan's pregnancy with Emir's child and watches the unfolding situation with a heavy heart.

As Emir continued to feel guilty about his actions for Reyhan. He had all the flashbacks where he threw papers on Reyhan, where he pulled away Reyhan's hand in the meeting room and where he took that bracelet from Reyhan's hand. With every memory his tears were falling down.

The song "Jeena Marna" from Do lafzo ki kahani was playing along with his flashbacks.

Emir remains seated, his emotions in turmoil, knowing that Reyhan is undergoing surgery with the added complication of a precarious pregnancy. Seher, standing nearby, feels her heartache for both Emir and Reyhan, and the complexity of their situation.

SEHER
(softly, choked with emotion)
Emir...

Emir looks up at Seher, his eyes filled with anguish and uncertainty.

EMIR
(voice trembling)
Seher, I never knew about pregnancy... Reyhan didn't tell me...

Seher, still in tears, approaches Emir and places a consoling hand on his shoulder.

SEHER
(gently)
Emir, sometimes there are things that are difficult to share, even with the ones we love the most. Reyhan has been through so much. It must have been difficult for Reyhan to handle all this..

EMIR
(regretfully)
I wish I had known... I wish I had been there for her... Instead of being with her I was blaming and cursing her for the separation and she was doing everything just to protect me..She had to go through all this.. in this condition..

SEHER
(softly)
We couldn't change the situation we were in. All we can do is be there for her now, when she needs us, especially you, Emir.

Emir nods, his heart heavy with the realization of his mistakes. The uncertainty of Reyhan's health and the well-being of their unborn child weighs heavily on him, and all he can do is wait and hope for the best.

Emir and Seher, enveloped by worry and waiting anxiously, are joined by a nurse who approaches them with a sense of urgency.

NURSE
(hurriedly)
Mr. Emir, the surgery is complete. Reyhan is in the recovery room. You can see her now.