Ep 89: Game Over for Miral

INT. HOSPITAL CORRIDOR - CONTINUOUS

Reyhan exits Emir's hospital room and steps into the quiet corridor. She takes out her phone and dials Ahmet's number(Cab driver related to Nihan's murder). On the other end, Ahmet answers with gratitude in his voice.

AHMET
(Grateful)
Ma'am, I've done everything just as you said. You've helped me so much and saved my son's life. I can't thank you enough.

Reyhan's voice is warm and reassuring as she responds.

REYHAN
(Sincere)
I'm thankful for your cooperation, Ahmet. It's important to me that Barış has a bright future. I'll be sending some money for his education and well-being.

AHMET
(Touched)
Ma'am, you're incredibly kind. I don't know how to repay you.

Reyhan smiles softly, even though Ahmet can't see it through the phone.

REYHAN
(Kind-hearted)
Your son's future matters. Just make sure he has the best opportunities.

Then the call ends. Reyhan is left standing in the corridor, her determination renewed.

REYHAN
(Determined)
Now, Miral, your game is over.

With newfound resolve, Reyhan sets out to uncover the truth and bring justice to those who deserve it.

CUT TO

INT. HOSPITAL CORRIDOR - CONTINUOUS

Miral storms into the hospital, her anger palpable. She demands to know where Emir is from Reyhan, who stands firm and resolute.

MIRAL
(Furious)
Where is Emir?

Reyhan, her eyes locked onto Miral's, speaks with unwavering determination.

REYHAN
(Defiant)
Now your game is over, Miral.

Miral, undeterred, taunts Reyhan.

MIRAL
(Smug)
My game has always been strong, Reyhan. Nobody can escape it.

Miral forcefully tries to enter Emir's room, but Reyhan stands her ground and blocks her path.

EMIR, lying in his hospital bed, overhears the commotion and becomes curious.

EMIR
(Intrigued)
What's going on out there?

Suddenly, the POLICE arrive, led by an OFFICER.

OFFICER
(Official)
You're under arrest, Miral. In connection with Nihan's murder, kidnapping Mr. Emir for seven years, and manipulating his memory and health.

Miral is shocked by the turn of events, vehemently denying the accusations.

MIRAL
(Protesting)
It's all lies!

MR. KAYA, the lawyer, steps forward confidently.

MR. KAYA
(With a smile)
I've provided all the case files and necessary information to the police station already. Reyhan, well done.

Emir, dressed in patient attire, steps out of his room, still recovering from his ordeal. His presence adds another layer of tension to the scene.

EMIR
(Curious)
What's happening here?

The hospital corridor is filled with anticipation as the truth begins to unravel, and justice takes its course.

Miral, now facing the dire consequences of her actions, feigns innocence and desperation as she pleads with Emir.

MIRAL
(Acting innocent)
Emir! Emir! They're all trying to harm me. They want to send me to jail, Emir. Please, do something!

Emir, torn and confused, questions the officers' actions.

EMIR
(Frustrated)
Officers, what's going on? Why are you taking her?

The officers continue escorting Miral, but Emir intervenes, his voice filled with desperation.

EMIR
(Desperate)
Wait! Wait! Set her free. She's pregnant, damn it! She doesn't deserve all this.

Just as Emir tries to rescue Miral from the situation, Reyhan, her hand on Emir's shoulder, steps forward, revealing the truth.

REYHAN
(Calm and assertive)
Emir, she's not pregnant. It was all lies. She played with you.

Emir, stunned and betrayed, turns to Reyhan, his trust in Miral shattered.

EMIR
(Shocked)
What? Lies?

The hospital corridor becomes a battleground of emotions, as Miral's deception is finally exposed, leaving Emir grappling with the harsh reality.

Emir stands there in disbelief, his world unraveling before his eyes. Reyhan watches him with a mixture of sympathy and concern, realizing the immense weight of the truth she's just revealed.

REYHAN
(Gently)
Emir, I'm so sorry you had to find out like this.

Miral, on the other hand, is now being handcuffed by the officers, her once confident demeanor replaced with a facade of desperation.

MIRAL
(Pleading)
Emir, you have to believe me! They're framing me!

Emir's gaze shifts back and forth between Reyhan and Miral, his mind processing the shocking revelations.

EMIR
(Quietly, to Reyhan)
Reyhan, what's happening? Why would she do this?

Reyhan takes a deep breath, trying to find the right words to explain.

REYHAN
(Sympathetic)
It's a long story, Emir. But right now, Elif needs you. She's in the ICU, and her condition is critical.

Emir's eyes widen with concern for his daughter, and his priorities shift instantly.

EMIR
(Worried)
Elif? Is she okay?

Reyhan nods, relieved that Emir has chosen to focus on what truly matters. Together, they head towards the ICU, leaving Miral behind in police custody, her web of lies unraveling further with each passing moment.

IF YOU LIKED READING THIS EPISODE PLEASE TAP ON THE VOTE BUTTON AND SHARE YOUR VIEWS IN THE COMMENTS. FOLLOW ME TO GIVE A LITTLE MOTIVATION.