Ep 122: Seher's Support

EXT. ROADSIDE BENCH - NIGHT

Emir sits alone on a bench by the roadside, the passing cars creating a backdrop of moving lights. His tense expression softens as he takes his phone out of his pocket and sees 15 missed calls from Reyhan, signifying her concern and attempts to reach him.

Worried and uncertain about the events in his life, Emir dials Dr. Seher's number. After a moment, she arrives at the scene, her voice filled with concern.

DR. SEHER
(apprehensive)
Emir, are you alright? What happened? Why are you out here alone?

Emir, visibly distressed, looks at her with uncertainty.

EMIR
(tense)
Seher, I'm really worried about the things happening around me.

Dr. Seher, attempting to comfort him, places a reassuring hand on his shoulder.

DR. SEHER
(soothing)
Emir, it's okay. I'm here. It's really cold out here. Let's go inside the car.

Emir, still unsure of what to do, shares his inner turmoil.

EMIR
(anxious)
I don't know what to do now.

Seher understands the gravity of the situation and tries to comfort Emir.

DR. SEHER
(compassionate)
Alright, let's go to my place. We can talk there.

Emir looks at her, his expression softening, and Dr. Seher offers a reassuring smile as she nods. She guides Emir away from the bench, taking him under her wing for support and solace as they leave the cold night behind.

INT. DR. SEHER'S APARTMENT - NIGHT

Emir and Dr. Seher enter the warm and welcoming ambiance of her apartment. Seher leads Emir to a comfortable seating area, offering him a seat. Emir, still visibly troubled, takes a deep breath, trying to compose himself.

DR. SEHER
(gently)
Emir, please sit down. Would you like some tea or coffee?

Emir, lost in his thoughts, shakes his head slightly, declining the offer. Dr. Seher sits next to him, giving him a supportive look.

DR. SEHER
(softly)
Emir, you can talk to me. I'm here to listen. What's troubling you?

Emir, his emotions welling up, starts to open up to Dr. Seher, sharing the weight he has been carrying on his shoulders.

EMIR
(heavy-hearted)
I feel like I'm surrounded by secrets, Seher. My mother, Reyhan, they're all keeping things from me. I can't stand not knowing the truth. Everything is so complicated.

Dr. Seher listens attentively, her eyes filled with empathy.

DR. SEHER
(compassionate)
I understand how difficult this must be for you. But sometimes, people keep secrets to protect the ones they love. It doesn't mean they don't trust you.

Emir gazes at her with a mix of gratitude and frustration.

EMIR
(conflicted)
I just want to know the truth, no matter how hard it is. I don't want any more secrets between us.

Dr. Seher places a comforting hand on Emir's shoulder, offering him a sense of solidarity in his quest for the truth.

DR. SEHER
(assuring)
You're strong, Emir. You'll find the answers you seek. Just remember, it's important to approach this with a clear mind and an open heart.

Emir, taking in Dr. Seher's words, nods with determination and puts hand on over her hand with a smile.

EMIR
(determined)
Thank you, Seher. I appreciate your support..for being here with me....I...

DR. SEHER
(Assuring)
Emir, You're my friend.. I'm always here for you.

CUT TO

INT. REYHAN'S ROOM - NIGHT

Reyhan, worried about Emir's absence and the strained situation between them, paces back and forth in her room. The clock on the wall shows that it's already midnight, and Emir's birthday has officially begun. She's desperate to reach out to him.

REYHAN
(to herself, anxious)
Emir must be so angry... It's already midnight. How can I wish him?

Feeling her heartache and the urgency of the moment, Reyhan decides to send a heartfelt birthday message to her husband. She takes out her phone and starts recording a voice message.

REYHAN
(voice message, singing)
Happy Birthday, Emir... Happy Birthday, Emir... Happy Birthday to my dear husband... Happy Birthday, my dear...

As she sings, her voice carries a sincere and tender tone, expressing her love and longing.

REYHAN
(voice message, pleading)
Please don't be so angry... I'm missing you... please come back... I love you so much, my love.

With her message recorded, Reyhan blushes and smiles, her love for Emir evident in her words. She sends the message, hoping it will reach him and mend the growing rift between them.

CUT TO

EXT. DR. SEHER'S BALCONY - NIGHT

Emir, sitting on the balcony, gazes at the city lights, his thoughts lingering on the turbulent day. The cool breeze stirs his emotions.

Suddenly, Dr. Seher appears, holding a small homemade cake with a candle on top. She begins singing in a warm, friendly tone.

DR. SEHER
(singing)
Happy Birthday, Emir, Happy Birthday, Emir...

Emir's eyes light up as he looks at her, surprised by this thoughtful gesture.

DR. SEHER
(smiling)
Happy birthday, my friend.

Emir smiles gratefully, touched by her kindness.

EMIR
(appreciative)
Thank you so much, Seher. But how did you know about this?

Dr. Seher, with a genuine and caring expression, responds.

DR. SEHER
(sincere)
You're my favorite kind of friend, Emir. How can I not know about your birthday?

Emir can't help but smile at her sincerity. Dr. Seher presents the cake with the lit candle.

DR. SEHER
(cheerful)
Now, blow out the candle.

Emir takes a deep breath and blows out the candle, making a silent wish.

DR. SEHER
(teasing)
Good job! Now, you get to have the first bite.

Emir takes a piece of the cake and feeds Dr. Seher a bite, who reciprocates the gesture. Both of them enjoy each other's company on this special night, finding solace in their friendship and the genuine moments they share.

EMIR
(grateful)
This means a lot to me, Seher. Thank you for making my birthday special.

DR. SEHER
(warm)
You're welcome, Emir. We all deserve a little happiness, especially on our birthdays.

Emir reflects on the challenging day he's had and the emotional turmoil that has defined his life recently.

EMIR
(resigned)
I wish the circumstances were different today. But I'm grateful for your support.

Dr. Seher places a reassuring hand on his shoulder.

DR. SEHER
(supportive)
Emir, it may not be an easy time, but remember, you have people who care about you, even in the midst of difficulty.

Emir nods in acknowledgment, appreciating the support and understanding he has found in Dr. Seher, he finds solace in the company of a true friend, offering a glimmer of hope amid the challenges he faces.