Ep 4 : Hikmet's care

INT. MOURNING HOUSE - REYHAN'S LIVING SPACE - CONTINUOUS

Hikmet stands just outside the room, conflicted and concerned. He's now determined to find out more about Reyhan's situation and offer her a helping hand.

INT. MOURNING HOUSE - KITCHEN - DAY

Hikmet quietly makes his way to the kitchen, where he finds Reyhan washing dishes. She's in her own world, a sense of sadness in her eyes that doesn't match her innocence.

HIKMET
(softly)
Reyhan?

Startled, Reyhan turns to see Hikmet standing there, his presence unexpected.

REYHAN
(nervously)
Yes, uncle? Do you need something?

HIKMET
(concerned)
I couldn't help but notice... the way they spoke to you. Are you alright, Reyhan?

Reyhan hesitates, looking down at the dishes she's cleaning, her voice barely a whisper.

REYHAN
(resigned)
I'm fine, uncle. It's how things are here.

Hikmet can't hide his sympathy for her.

HIKMET
(gently)
You don't deserve to be treated like this, Reyhan. Is there something you're not telling me?

Reyhan hesitates, her eyes welling up with unshed tears. She takes a deep breath, trusting Hikmet's kindness.

REYHAN
(softly)
It's just... it's been like this since I moved here after my mother's passing. They... they see me as a burden, sir.

Hikmet's heart aches for Reyhan, and he takes a step closer.

HIKMET
(assuring)
You're not a burden, Reyhan. You're family. And I won't stand by while you're treated unfairly.

Reyhan's eyes widen in surprise, tears finally escaping.

REYHAN
(gratefully)
Thank you, uncle. But please, don't do anything to upset them. I'll manage somehow.

Hikmet nods, his resolve firm.

HIKMET
(determined)
I'll find a way to help you, Reyhan. You deserve a better life than this.

They share a heartfelt moment in the kitchen, as Hikmet decides to take action and make a positive change in Reyhan's life.

IF YOU LIKED READING THIS EPISODE PLEASE TAP ON THE VOTE BUTTON AND SHARE YOUR VIEWS IN THE COMMENTS.