Ep 104: "I like you"

INT. TARHUN MANSION - FRONT YARD - NIGHT- CONTINUED

Reyhan reaches out her hand, offering it to Emir, who takes it, their fingers interlocking amidst the rain.

Amidst the rain and the emotional turmoil, Emir's fingers interlock with Reyhan's.

Emir leans down, his lips gently pressing against Reyhan's hand. His voice is sincere, laced with vulnerability.

EMIR
(whispering)
I need you, Reyhan...

Emir stands up, his emotions swirling like the stormy night. He begins to distance himself.

EMIR
(tearfully)
Reyhan, I know... you don't deserve me. You don't deserve a man like me. Reyhan... Reyhan... Leave me... You don't deserve me at all.

Reyhan, determined and resolute, cups Emir's face, guiding his gaze to meet hers.

REYHAN
(assertively)
Emir... Listen to me. You're, and you always were, the only man in my life. I never even had a thought of leaving you when you weren't here. Emir, look into my eyes...They've only ever seen you.

Their eyes lock, conveying a depth of love and understanding that no words could fully express.

Emir gazes deeply into Reyhan's eyes, and for a moment, the world around them fades into insignificance. The rain continues to pour, washing away their doubts and fears.

EMIR
(softly)
Reyhan...

Reyhan places her hand gently on Emir's cheek, her touch reassuring and filled with affection.

REYHAN
(with warmth)
Emir, you are not defined by your past mistakes. We've both been through so much, but we're here now. Together.

Emir's eyes moisten as he absorbs Reyhan's words. He lowers his forehead to hers, their breaths mingling in the cool night air.

CUT TO

INT. TARHUN MANSION - EMIN AND REYHAN'S BEDROOM - NIGHT

Reyhan guides Emir to sit on the edge of their bed.

EMIR
(slurring his words)
Reyhan, why do you like to be with that monkey, Kerem?

Reyhan can't help but chuckle at Emir's amusing choice of words.

REYHAN
(Laughing)
Monkey? Really, Emir?

Emir nods vigorously, trying to maintain a stern expression despite his drunken state.

EMIR
(grinning)
Yes, a monkey! Haven't you noticed the way he talks? It's like he's... (he mimics monkey sounds and gestures).

Reyhan bursts into laughter, unable to contain herself any longer.

REYHAN
(laughing)
Okay, okay, Emir, I get it. You think Kerem talks like a monkey.

Reyhan, still chuckling at Emir's playful banter, decides to help him sober up a bit. She takes a towel and begins gently rubbing Emir's hair, which only adds to his contentment.

EMIR
(smiling)
Look at you, you're so beautiful, Reyhan.

Reyhan raises an eyebrow playfully, enjoying Emir's compliments. Emir's eyes meet Reyhan's, his gaze filled with warmth and sincerity.

EMIR
(earnestly)
Don't be with that Kerem. I don't like him.

Reyhan crosses her arms, still amused by Emir's possessiveness. She teases him further.

REYHAN
(coyly)
Oh, and what should I do instead?

Emir grins mischievously, his words filled with confidence.

EMIR
(smiling)
Spend time with me, Reyhan.

Reyhan widens her eyes at Emir's playful remark, and a smile plays on her lips.

EMIR
(smiling)
I mean, I look more handsome than Kerem, right?

Reyhan chuckles and agrees, still playfully teasing him.

REYHAN
(teasingly)
Yes, you are. But look at your beard, Emir. It's so heavy.

Emir runs his fingers through his beard, contemplating Reyhan's words.

EMIR
(smiling)
Is that so? Well, then, I'll trim it right now.

As Emir heads towards the bathroom to trim his beard, Reyhan stops him with a gentle touch on his arm.

REYHAN
(smiling)
Wait, Emir.

Emir turns to look at her, curious about her sudden interruption.

EMIR
(confused)
Why, Reyhan? I want to look just the way you like.

Reyhan smiles warmly, her eyes filled with affection for Emir.

REYHAN
(softly)
Do you really want me to like you, Emir?

Emir nods earnestly, his love for Reyhan shining in his eyes.

EMIR
(sincerely)
Yes, Reyhan. I want to be exactly as you like, so you'll only have eyes for me, not for that Kerem.

Reyhan's heart swells with love for Emir. She reaches out and gently caresses his cheek.

REYHAN
(affectionately)
Emir, you don't need to change a thing. I love you just the way you are.

Then Emir turns towards the nearby mirror, a playful smile on his face.

EMIR
(teasing)
Look at that.

Reyhan watches Emir, intrigued by his antics. Emir reaches out and points at his reflection in the mirror.

EMIR
(smiling)
You like me as I am, right?

Reyhan nods with affection in her eyes.

REYHAN
(softly)
Yes, Emir.

Emir's smile widens, and he takes Reyhan's hand, pulling her close to him in front of the mirror. They both gaze at their reflections, Emir's arm wrapped around Reyhan.

EMIR
(grinning)
Look, Reyhan... We look so pretty together. Wow.

Reyhan's heart swells with love for Emir as they stand together, appreciating their reflection in the mirror.

REYHAN
(smiling)
Yes, Emir... We are.

IF YOU LIKED READING THIS EPISODE PLEASE TAP ON THE VOTE BUTTON AND SHARE YOUR VIEWS IN THE COMMENTS. FOLLOW ME TO GIVE A LITTLE MOTIVATION.