Ep 109: Reyhan is jealous!

INT. REYHAN'S HOSPITAL ROOM - CONTINUOUS

The altercation between Emir and Kerem reaches its peak as Kerem pushes Emir onto a nearby table, causing it to shatter. Emir's head is badly bleeding, and Reyhan is overcome with worry and fear.

REYHAN
(tearfully)
Emir! Your head... you're bleeding!

Emir, his anger still smoldering, Emir manages to get up despite his injuries and retaliates with a series of punches to Kerem. The guards rush in to break up the fight. The guards rush into the room and manage to separate the two.

EMIR
(furious)
Get this man out of here!

Reyhan rushes to Emir's side, her heart pounding with concern.

The guards separate Emir and Kerem, dragging Kerem out of the room.

REYHAN
(desperate)
Emir, please, you're bleeding so much. Let's get you treated.

Emir reassures her, though he's clearly in pain.

EMIR
(gritting his teeth)
I'm fine, Reyhan. Don't worry about me.

INT. REYHAN'S HOSPITAL ROOM - CONTINUOUS

Dr. Seher enters the hospital room and immediately notices Emir's injury. She rushes over to him.

DR. SEHER
(concerned)
Mr. Emir, you're bleeding. Please sit down.

She instructs a nurse to fetch the first aid box. Carefully examining Emir's injury, she makes a startling discovery.

DR. SEHER
(in shock)
Oh my god, there's a small piece of glass stuck in your head!

With precision, Dr. Seher removes the glass shard and expertly applies a bandage around Emir's head. Reyhan watches with deep concern.

In that moment, Dr. Seher seems to be paying more attention to Emir than necessary. When Reyhan touches Emir's shoulder, Dr. Seher abruptly removes Reyhan's hand.

DR. SEHER
(nervously)
Emir, you're hurt, and you need to be under observation. Mr. Emir, please come with me for an examination.

Emir nods with a smile and expresses his gratitude.

EMIR
Thank you, Dr. Seher.

Reyhan observes the tension between Dr. Seher and Emir, feeling a growing unease.

Emir follows Dr. Seher as they leave Reyhan's hospital room. Reyhan, still feeling uneasy, watches them go, her thoughts troubled.

CUT TO

INT. EXAMINATION ROOM - CONTINUOUS

Emir is now seated on an examination bed, while Dr. Seher prepares to clean and further assess his head injury.

DR. SEHER
(talking while working)
Mr. Emir, you're lucky the glass fragment didn't cause more damage. But you still need some stitches. I'll take care of it.

Emir nods, his mind still preoccupied with the events that unfolded earlier, both the fight with Kerem and the strange tension between Dr. Seher and Reyhan.

DR. SEHER (CONT'D)
(trying to distract him)
So, how did this happen?

Emir hesitates but decides to share some of the details.

EMIR
(tense)
It was a... disagreement with someone. Things got heated.

Dr. Seher notices Emir's discomfort but continues with the procedure.

DR. SEHER
Well, let's get this taken care of. And remember, it's important to stay calm in such situations. Stress can worsen your condition.

INT. HOSPITAL CORRIDOR - CONTINUOUS

Reyhan stands outside the examination room, unnoticed by Emir and Dr. Seher, who are sharing a moment of laughter.

DR. SEHER
(teasing)
Well, Mr. Emir, let's hope this is the last time you need my services today. I must be your lucky charm today.

EMIR
(smiling)
It seems destiny has decided to keep us on a loop.

They both share another laugh, their camaraderie growing stronger with each exchange.

As Reyhan listens to their laughter, a pang of jealousy gnaws at her. She can't help but feel like an outsider in this newfound connection between Emir and Dr. Seher.

INT. EXAMINATION ROOM - CONTINUOUS

Emir and Dr. Seher finishes the procedure, and Emir looks at the bandage on his head.

EMIR
(thankful)
Thank you, Dr. Seher, for your help.

DR. SEHER
(smiling)
You're welcome, Mr. Emir. Now, remember to take it easy for a while.

Emir nods and gets up from the examination bed, his thoughts still lingering on Reyhan outside.

INT. HOSPITAL CORRIDOR - CONTINUOUS

Reyhan hides herself behind a corner, peeking out just as Emir is about to come out of the examination room. She watches as Emir and Dr. Seher continues their conversation, her eyes fixed on them, though her expression remains hidden.

Emir and Dr. Seher seems to be engaged in a friendly chat, oblivious to Reyhan's presence, but Reyhan can't help but feel a sense of unease and insecurity as she observes them from her hiding spot.

IF YOU LIKED READING THIS EPISODE PLEASE TAP ON THE VOTE BUTTON AND SHARE YOUR VIEWS IN THE COMMENTS. FOLLOW ME TO GIVE A LITTLE MOTIVATION.