Ep 24: Pain of absence!

INT. TARHUN HOUSE - REYHAN'S ROOM - NIGHT

The room that once held Reyhan's presence is now vacant, the absence of her belongings and essence palpable. Emir stands in the doorway, his gaze fixed on the empty space. A mixture of emotions plays across his face - a blend of confusion, regret, and a newfound sense of longing.

EMIR
(softly)
She's really gone.

Emir's voice barely rises above a whisper as he acknowledges the reality of Reyhan's departure. He takes a step into the room, his eyes scanning the room's details as if hoping to find some remnants of her presence.

The room feels incomplete without Reyhan's warmth, and Emir finds himself grappling with a growing realization - that he has come to miss her company, her presence that was once a constant in his life.

EMIR
(thoughtful)
Why does it bother me that she's gone?

Emir's own question echoes in his mind, and he struggles to come to terms with his conflicting emotions. He stands there for a moment longer before finally turning away and exiting the room, leaving behind a sense of emptiness.

CUT TO:

EXT. TARHUN HOUSE - GARDEN - NIGHT

Emir stands in the garden, his gaze lost in thought as he contemplates the events of the day. The night sky is dotted with stars, casting a gentle glow on the surroundings.

EMIR
(to himself)
Perhaps I was too quick to dismiss her presence.

Emir's admission is quiet, almost a revelation to himself. He grapples with the realization that Reyhan's absence has left a void that he can't easily ignore.

EMIR
(resolute)
I need to find out why her departure affects me this way.

With a newfound determination, Emir walks away from the garden, his path uncertain but guided by the need to unravel the emotions that have been stirred within him.

CUT TO

INT. TARHUN HOUSE - EMIR'S STUDY - NIGHT

Emir is immersed in deep contemplation, seated at his desk in the study. The room is dimly lit, and the soft glow from a desk lamp casts shadows across his face. His thoughts are a whirlwind of confusion and realization.

EMIR
(whispering to himself)
Why does her absence feel so familiar? The pain, the ache, the restlessness... just like when Nihan left. Nihan....Nihan... Reyhan...Rey..

Emir's voice is barely audible, his internal conflict laid bare. His realization hits him like a wave, and he closes his eyes momentarily, memories of Nihan flooding his mind.

EMIR
(overwhelmed)
No, no. This can't be. Nihan is my only love. I can't compare anyone to her.

Emir's determination is evident, his voice laced with a hint of denial. He shakes his head, as if trying to dispel the thoughts that threaten to unravel his conviction.

EMIR
(voice firm)
I can't allow myself to feel this way about Reyhan. It would be a disgrace to Nihan's love for me and my love for her. This feeling... it's temporary. It will fade away.

Emir clings to his conviction, willing himself to believe that the emotions he's experiencing are fleeting, a mere consequence of Reyhan's presence. He tries to push aside the resemblance he's noticed between Nihan and Reyhan's departures.

Emir leans back in his chair, his expression conflicted. He stares at the darkness outside the window, his thoughts a complex blend of memories, emotions, and the undeniable realization that things might not be as simple as he wants them to be.

IF YOU LIKED READING THIS EPISODE PLEASE TAP ON THE VOTE BUTTON AND SHARE YOUR VIEWS IN THE COMMENTS.