Ep 130: Trust

INT. SEHER'S HOUSE

Seher opens the door, surprised to see Emir standing before her, looking hurt and dejected.

SEHER
(concerned)
Emir, what happened? Please, come in. Let me get you some water.

Emir enters and sits on the couch, visibly distressed. Seher sits beside him, handing him a glass of water.

SEHER
(concerned)
Emir, what happened? Please tell me (She hands him a glass of water.)

EMIR
(teary-eyed)
Seher, Doğan... He's my stepbrother, and I never knew. (His voice trembles.)

Seher's eyes widen in disbelief, but she remains empathetic.

SEHER
(softly)
Emir, that's shocking for me as well.

EMIR
(overwhelmed)
And that's not all, Seher. Reyhan... she wants a divorce. (Tears roll down his cheeks.)

SEHER
(compassionate)
Emir, please don't cry. I can't imagine how tough this is for you.

Overwhelmed with the weight of his emotions, Emir breaks down, tears streaming down his face. Seher, deeply affected by his pain, embraces him tightly, offering him comfort and solace.

SEHER
(gentle, While hugging him)
Emir, I'm always here for you. I will never leave you.

Seher gently moves away from the embrace, still holding Emir's hands. She looks into his eyes with a mixture of sadness and resolve.

SEHER
(softly)
Emir, I have something to tell you. The miscarriage I had... it was Doğan's child.

Emir is stunned by this revelation, his eyes widening in disbelief. He stammers, trying to comprehend the implications.

EMIR
(shaken)
What? You and Doğan were...

Seher interrupts, her voice filled with a hint of fear.

SEHER
(urgently)
Emir, Doğan is not what as he looks like.

Seher continues her story, her eyes filled with tears. Emir listens attentively, trying to understand the painful past she's revealing.

The scene shifts to a flashback:

EXT. COLLEGE CAMPUS - DAY (FLASHBACK)

As she finishes speaking, the scene shifts to a FLASHBACK of their college days. Young Seher and Doğan are sitting under a tree, wrapped in each other's arms, their faces filled with youthful love and innocence.

SEHER
(in the flashback)
My dear, I have something important to tell you.

DOĞAN
(curious)
What is it, my love?

SEHER
(nervous)
I'm pregnant.

Doğan's expressions change from love to tension, and he becomes conflicted.

DOĞAN
(in the flashback)
No, Seher... It can't be happening. I can't take this responsibility.

SEHER
(pleading)
But, Doğan, this is our baby. Let's get married.

DOĞAN
(adamant)
Married? I can't take any responsibility now. You know till the day I was born I have a motive to provide justice for my mom and take revenge from the person who was behind it.

Seher is heartbroken, tears welling up in her eyes.

SEHER
(tearfully)
Revenge isn't the solution to our problems, Doğan.

DOĞAN
(determined)
You better not interfere in this. I want my rights and recognition. I can't leave this in between.

DOĞAN
I'm sorry Seher.. But I love you..I will always love you..But I can't take this responsibility now.

With a heavy heart, Doğan leaves Seher sitting under the tree. Seher, heartbroken and abandoned, watches Doğan walk away.

The flashback ends, and Emir and Seher are back in the present, The heartbreaking memory of Doğan's rejection remains etched in Seher's eyes.

Seher
(with immense sadness)
Emir, after that, I was shattered completely. I was so depressed. I decided to keep the child, but due to the stress Doğan caused, I lost my child.

Emir's eyes widen in shock as the weight of Seher's pain becomes clear.

Seher
(voice trembling)
And until the day Doğan returned, he relentlessly tried to convince me that he still loved me. I felt trapped, suffocated, Emir. He made my life hell. I couldn't bear it any longer, so I decided to... (her voice breaks) ...to take my own life.

Emir is equally shocked and overwhelmed with emotions, his heart aching for the suffering Seher endured.

CUT TO
INT. CAFÉ - DAY

Reyhan is sitting on the table just then a young girl arrives and sits across Reyhan.

REYHAN
Hello Sevda! I hope we are progressing on what we are planning.

Sevda smiles at her and the scene shifts to flashback.

In a FLASHBACK, Reyhan is shown in the office, searching for important documents and discovering that Doğan has taken a copy of Tarhun Holding records.

Reyhan, dials her friend Sevda to discuss the situation.

Reyhan: (on the phone) Hello, Sevda. It's certain that Doğan is planning something big. I found that he took a copy of the Tarhun holding records. Keep a watchful eye on him.

Sevda (voiceover): (over the phone) Reyhan, I've heard that Doğan is trying to connect with the board members of Tarhun Holding. Reyhan, there's something significant he's planning. We need to find out.

Reyhan: (determined) I will do everything to figure out what's going on in his mind.

Reyhan hangs up the phone and is determined to uncover Doğan's intentions.

And the scene cuts to the present.

INT. CAFÉ - DAY - CONTINUED

REYHAN
I started to suspect Doğan the day when he started manipulating me against Emir and Seher. But I didn't have any strong base and one day, to find his intentions I told him that I wanted to divorce Emir and he immediately put a proposal to get married to me. That day, I understood he's definitely onto something. I said yes to him and agreed as a deal to make him believe that I'm on his side. I had no other choice.

SEVDA
I understand Reyhan.. but during all this you're hurting Emir.

REYHAN
I know he's hurting but I can sense the potential danger from Doğan to him. I can't let anything happen to him. Thank you, Sevda, for all your support. You've been a true friend through all of this.

Sevda: (smiling) Anything for you, my friend. Before being Doğan's assistant, I'm your friend and I'll help in any way I can.

Sevda raises a valid point to Reyhan.

Sevda: (curious) Reyhan, when Doğan showed you those supposed proofs against Emir and Seher, didn't you ever doubt their relationship?

Reyhan: (confident) Sevda, Emir and I have faced a lot of challenges together. Our love is unbreakable and above all these conspiracies and doubts. I trust him with all my heart, and I know he would never do anything that will harm our love.

Sevda nods in agreement, understanding the depth of Reyhan and Emir's love and commitment to one another.