Ep 113: Regaining Memory

INT. TARHUN INDUSTRIES - REYHAN'S CABIN - MORNING

Reyhan is busy working at her desk when her phone rings, displaying Kerem's name. She hesitates for a moment but eventually picks up the call, her voice filled with anger.

REYHAN
(irritated)
Tell me, what do you want now?

On the other end, Kerem sounds sincere and apologetic.

KEREM
(softly)
Reyhan, I know you're upset with me. I made a mistake. I'm truly sorry for everything. I don't want to lose our friendship. Reyhan, please give me a chance.

Reyhan's expressions soften as she contemplates Kerem's words. She knows he's been a dear friend for a long time.

REYHAN
(softly)
Kerem, you are my only friend...

KEREM
(eagerly)
I know, Reyhan. That's why I want to make things right. Can we meet today?

Reyhan thinks for a moment, then sighs.

REYHAN
(agreeing)
Okay, let's meet and talk. But remember, Kerem, I don't want any more trouble now.

Kerem's voice brightens with gratitude.

KEREM
(pleased)
Thank you, Reyhan. I'll make everything right, I promise.

Reyhan hangs up, hoping that their friendship can heal from the recent turmoil.

CUT TO

INT. EMIR'S CABIN - MORNING

Emir is sitting at his desk, deep in thought, trying to figure out how to tell Reyhan about the surprise he's planning. He mumbles to himself, rehearsing his words.

EMIR
(whispering to himself)
Reyhan, I have a surprise for... Ahhh, why is it so difficult to say?

Emir looks around his office, searching for inspiration, but it doesn't come easily.

EMIR
(continuing to himself)
Calm down, Emir. She is your wife. You can do this. Just relax... Fooo...

Emir takes a deep breath and tries to calm his racing heart. He smiles, realizing the truth in what he's thinking.

EMIR
(blushing)
Now I understand why people say love is a difficult thing.

With newfound determination, Emir is ready to share his surprise with Reyhan.

CUT TO

INT. REYHAN'S CABIN - MORNING

Emir, with newfound determination, decides it's time to tell Reyhan about the surprise he's planning. He reaches her cabin door and pushes it open, expecting to find her there. However, to his surprise, Reyhan is nowhere to be seen.

Emir stands there, puzzled, wondering where she might have gone.

EMIR
(softly to himself)
She should have been here. Where could she have gone?

Emir then has an idea. He thinks about involving Elif to help with his plan.

EMIR
(deciding)
I'll tell Elif about tonight's dinner with Reyhan. She'll inform her and get her ready.

Emir quickly takes out his mobile phone and dials the home landline number. After a moment, Elif picks up the call.

ELIF
(excitedly)
Hello?

EMIR
(smiling)
Hello Elif, Baba this side. Is Reyhan there?

ELIF
(playfully)
No, Emir Baba. She's not here right now.

Emir's smile fades momentarily upon hearing this, but he quickly recovers.

EMIR
(optimistic)
That's alright, Elif. Listen, I have a special surprise for Mama tonight. It's a secret. Can you help me with something?

ELIF
(enthusiastic)
Of course, Baba!

Emir proceeds to explain his plan to Elif, asking for her assistance in making the surprise dinner for Reyhan a memorable one. Elif agrees, and they start to work out the details together over the phone.

CUT TO

INT. HOSPITAL - DAY

Emir is at the hospital for some tests, and he meets Dr. Seher. She is analyzing his latest x-ray results, and Emir can't help but feel a sense of excitement.

DR. SEHER
(while studying the x-ray)
Hmm, Emir, I can see progress in your memory lump. This is very promising.

Emir's face lights up with a smile as he hears the positive news from Dr. Seher.

EMIR
(enthusiastically)
That's wonderful, Dr. Seher! I'm glad to hear that. In fact, I had some flashbacks recently. I remembered moments of me and Reyhan dancing, running hand in hand, and she was wearing a bridal dress. It's like the past is slowly coming back to me.

Dr. Seher also smiles, genuinely happy for Emir's progress.

DR. SEHER
(optimistic)
Emir, that's a fantastic sign. Your memory is making its way back to you. I'm sure Reyhan will be overjoyed to hear this.

Emir nods, his determination stronger than ever.

EMIR
(resolute)
Yes, Dr. Seher. Today, I plan to tell her that her Emir is coming back to her, piece by piece.

Dr. Seher offers a supportive nod, sharing in Emir's excitement and hope for the future.

IF YOU LIKED READING THIS EPISODE PLEASE TAP ON THE VOTE BUTTON AND SHARE YOUR VIEWS IN THE COMMENTS. FOLLOW ME TO GIVE A LITTLE MOTIVATION.