Ep 71: Mrs Tarhun

INT. CAR - DAY

Emir and Reyhan sit in the car, their expressions still marked with the emotional rollercoaster they've been on. They're ready to leave, but the atmosphere between them is tense.

Suddenly, Emir's phone rings, displaying the lawyer's call. Emir picks up the call.

EMIR
(on the phone)
Hello?

LAWYER (on the phone)
Mr. Emir, I've found out something important. The Redigo company was owned by Nihan's father. The driver who was involved in the accident is now working as a laborer in a factory. You need to convince him to give a statement against Miral.

Reyhan watches Emir closely as he talks on the phone. Her expression changes from confusion to realization. She misunderstood Emir's intentions earlier; the lawyer's call was not about divorce.

Emir ends the call and is about to start the car when Reyhan suddenly reaches out and grabs his hand. Her eyes are filled with regret.

REYHAN
(softly)
Emir, I'm sorry. I should not have done that. I misunderstood, and I overreacted.

Emir remains distant but tries to be understanding.

EMIR
(sighs)
It's okay, Reyhan. I can understand. Hormonal changes during pregnancy can make emotions unpredictable.

Reyhan nods, appreciating Emir's understanding and forgiveness. But also noticed Emir's distant behaviour.

INT. TARHUN HOUSE - LIVING ROOM - DAY

Emir and Reyhan have just returned home, and their tension from earlier still lingers. Miral, always eager to insert herself into the situation, spots Emir and rushes toward him, enveloping him in a tight hug.

MIRAL
(excitedly)
Ohhh, my love, how much I missed you!

Reyhan watches this scene unfold, her jealousy building, but she doesn't say a word. Emir, however, quickly removes Miral from his embrace, his tone stern and commanding.

EMIR
(firmly)
Miral, learn to behave. Don't even try to get close to me without my permission.

Emir walks away, leaving Miral slightly stunned and Reyhan standing nearby, still upset.

Miral, determined to exploit the situation, decides to tease Reyhan, a wicked glint in her eye. Reyhan, unable to tolerate any more, moves away from the living room. Miral takes advantage of the tension between Emir and Reyhan, realizing it might work to her advantage.

MIRAL
(to herself, smirking)
What happened to these two? Looks like they're having a fight. Of course, it's good for me.

Miral's scheming continues as she tries to capitalize on the growing discord between Emir and Reyhan for her own gain.

CUT TO

INT. TARHUN HOUSE - EMIR AND REYHAN'S ROOM - NIGHT

Emir and Reyhan find themselves in their room, an uncomfortable silence hanging between them. They both sit on opposite sides of the bed, not uttering a word. Reyhan's shoulders ache from the tension, and she can't help but wince.

Reyhan sits on the edge of the bed, her face expressing her discomfort. Emir, ever observant of her needs, notices her discomfort and immediately reaches out to her, his voice a bit softer.

EMIR
(gently)
Move away.

Reyhan complies, shifting to give Emir better access to her shoulders. He takes a gentle hold of her hair, moving it aside, and starts massaging her shoulders. Reyhan can't help but smile, feeling the relief in his touch, appreciating his care and concern.

As Emir continues to massage her shoulders, Reyhan, aware that direct conversation might be challenging at the moment, decides to lighten the mood.

REYHAN
(teasingly)
Emir, my back is also hurting.

She grins, trying to inject a bit of playfulness into the atmosphere, hoping that humor might break the ice between them.

Emir, sensing Reyhan's playful mood, decides to reciprocate her care. He moves behind her, his hands gently resting on her waist, and begins giving her a back massage. Reyhan can feel her heart racing as his touch sends shivers down her spine.

EMIR
(smirking)
Feels relaxing, doesn't it?

Reyhan, her eyes half-closed in contentment, nods enthusiastically.

REYHAN
(smirking back)
Yes, it's heavenly.

Emir, still massaging her back, chuckles.

EMIR
(teasingly)
You know, I've been thinking... I should start a massage service, especially for women. Imagine all the ladies coming to me for a massage. That would be... so...

Reyhan raises an eyebrow, her playful tone now turning slightly possessive.

REYHAN
(firmly)
So what? Emir, you're not allowed to touch any other women, understood?

Emir grins, enjoying her reaction, and decides to push her buttons a bit further.

EMIR
(teasingly)
Then whom am I allowed to touch, my dear Reyhan?

Reyhan blushes at his playful tone but decides to play along.

REYHAN
(smiling)
Only me, Mr. Tarhun. You're only allowed to touch me.

Emir leans in closer, his lips brushing against her ear.

EMIR
(whispering)
That's exactly how I like it, Mrs. Tarhun.

Their faces draw nearer, and it's clear that they're about to share a tender moment. Just as their lips are about to meet...

INT. TARHUN HOUSE - HALLWAY - CONTINUOUS

Miral, who has been eavesdropping at the door, rolls her eyes in frustration. She silently retreats, her jealousy growing.

Emir and Reyhan finally share a sweet, passionate kiss, sealing their playful exchange with a moment of genuine love and intimacy.

CUT TO:

INT. TARHUN HOUSE - MIRAL'S ROOM - NIGHT

Miral, alone in her room, clenches her fists, her face contorted with jealousy and anger. She's determined to find a way to come between Emir and Reyhan, no matter what it takes.

IF YOU LIKED READING THIS EPISODE PLEASE TAP ON THE VOTE BUTTON AND SHARE YOUR VIEWS IN THE COMMENTS. FOLLOW ME TO GIVE A LITTLE MOTIVATION.