Ep 101: Emir's Rude Behaviour

Just as they are about to share a kiss, Elif enters the room. They abruptly move away, startled by her presence. Elif looks at them innocently.

Elif: (sweetly) Baba, mama, can I sleep with you tonight?

Emir and Reyhan exchange a knowing glance, both touched by their daughter's request.

Emir: (smiling) Of course, my princess. You can sleep with us tonight.

Reyhan scoots over, making room for Elif between them. Elif joyfully climbs into bed, snuggling between her parents. Emir and Reyhan exchange soft smiles, content in the presence of their daughter.

Elif: (giggling) Thank you, baba, mama.

Emir and Reyhan both plant loving kisses on Elif's cheeks.

Emir: (whispering) We're always here for you, my dear.

Reyhan: (whispering) We love you more than anything, Elif.

Elif beams with happiness, feeling the warmth and security. She closes her eyes, and gradually, the room fills with the peaceful sound of their collective breathing, a symbol of the love and unity that binds them together.

CUT TO

INT. TARHUN FAMILY DINING ROOM - MORNING

Kerem comes to Tarhun House to meet Reyhan and elif. Reyhan warmly greeted him and offered him to join for the breakfast.

Reyhan warmly sets a plate of breakfast in front of Kerem, offering a friendly smile.

Reyhan: (kindly) Please, enjoy the breakfast, Kerem. It's been a while since we've all shared a meal.

Just as Kerem starts eating, Emir descends the stairs, clearly noticing the scene. He makes an effort to greet Reyhan.

Emir: (strained smile) Good morning, Reyhan.

Reyhan returns the greeting with a soft smile, hoping to diffuse the tension. But Kerem, seemingly unaware of the situation, chimes in playfully.

Kerem: (teasingly) Brother, I'm here too, you know.

Emir's expression tenses further, his jealousy becoming more evident. Reyhan subtly signals Kerem to be quiet. She's aware of the tension between Emir and Kerem. However, Kerem can't resist provoking Emir.

Kerem: (cheerfully) Reyhan, I really missed the taste of your cooking. Remember when you, Elif, and I used to have breakfast together?

Emir clenches his fists, struggling to maintain his composure as he watches Reyhan interact with Kerem. Jealousy and insecurity begin to eat at him.

Reyhan, still trying to ease the tension, offers Emir a slice of cheesecake.

Reyhan: (smiling) Emir, I made these cheesecakes for you. Please, just have a taste.

Emir, overwhelmed by his jealousy and emotions, responds curtly.

Emir: (frustrated) I'm not hungry, Reyhan. I'm done with breakfast.

He abruptly stands up, pushing his chair back, signaling his intention to leave for the office. Reyhan, concerned and not wanting the situation to escalate, follows him and grabs his hand.

Reyhan: (worried) Emir, what happened? I know you don't like Kerem...

Emir interrupts, clearly upset.

Emir: (firmly) We will talk about this later. I can see you're preoccupied with something already.

He pulls his hand away and leaves the house, leaving Reyhan puzzled and hurt by his behavior.

CUT TO

INT. TARHUN HOUSE - KITCHEN - MORNING

Reyhan stands in the kitchen, looking worried and confused, as she watches Emir leave the house in a hurry. She's clearly hurt by his behavior.

Reyhan: (whispering to herself) What's gotten into him?

Elif, who has been quietly observing the situation, approaches Reyhan.

Elif: (concerned) Mama, why is baba so upset?

Reyhan tries to put on a reassuring smile for Elif, not wanting her daughter to be affected by the tension between her and Emir.

Reyhan: (softly) Don't worry, my love. Baba is just stressed at work. Everything will be okay.

Elif nods, still looking worried, and Reyhan continues to prepare breakfast, hoping that things will get better between her and Emir soon.

CUT TO

INT. TARHUN COMPANY - EMIR'S OFFICE - DAY

Reyhan is determined to address the issue between her and Emir. She enters his office and finds Emir busy with his work.

Reyhan: (gentle but concerned) Emir, we need to talk about what's been going on lately.

Emir glances up from his work, his expression unreadable.

Emir: (firmly) Reyhan, I've already said that I don't need any explanations about your friendship with Kerem.

Reyhan walks closer to Emir, her eyes filled with sincerity.

Reyhan: (softly) Emir, it's not about explanations. It's about us. I can't stand this distance between us.

Emir suddenly stands up, his gaze intense as he moves closer to Reyhan, pinning her against the wall.

Emir: (whispering) Really?

Their proximity creates a charged atmosphere, and both of them can feel the tension in the air as they lock eyes, unsure of where this conversation is headed.

Emir: (coldly) Is this closeness enough, Reyhan? Did it make all the distance between us disappear?

Emir's words hang heavy in the air as they both stand close to each other.

Reyhan's eyes well up with tears, hurt by Emir's harsh words. She takes a step back, her voice trembling.

Reyhan: (voice trembling) Emir...

They both move away from each other, the tension between them palpable. Emir avoids making eye contact with Reyhan, his anger still simmering beneath the surface. Reyhan looks at him, seeking answers, but Emir remains silent. With a heavy heart, she turns and leaves the room, leaving Emir alone in his office, grappling with his emotions and the unresolved issues between them.

IF YOU LIKED READING THIS EPISODE PLEASE TAP ON THE VOTE BUTTON AND SHARE YOUR VIEWS IN THE COMMENTS. FOLLOW ME TO GIVE A LITTLE MOTIVATION.