Ep 115: Reunited

REYHAN
(teasing)
What did you say? You want me back in your life?

Emir, feeling shy and hesitant, stumbles over his words.

EMIR
(awkwardly)
Yes, I mean... My memory is getting back. I'm getting flashbacks of our happy times together, and that's what I wanted to tell you today. I planned a surprise for you with Elif, but all this happened.

Reyhan gazes at Emir with adoration in her eyes.

REYHAN
(filled with love)
Emir...

Emir, still blushing, stands and heads toward the bathroom, deciding to check his wounds on his back. He removes his shirt as he prepares to examine them, having his shirt in hand.

INT. TARHUN HOUSE - REYHAN AND EMIR'S BATHROOM - CONTINUOUS

Emir stands in front of the bathroom mirror, shirtless, examining his wounds. Reyhan, curious and concerned, follows him inside. As she steps closer to him, their eyes lock in the reflection of the mirror. There's an intense, magnetic connection between them.

Just as Emir turns around to face Reyhan, a sudden burst of water from the showerhead catches them both off guard. They're drenched within seconds, clothes clinging to their bodies.

Their eyes remain locked, and the close proximity creates an electrifying tension between them. Time seems to stand still in that intimate moment.

Reyhan takes a confident step closer to Emir, gently holding his hands leading them around her waist. Their bodies are close, and their eyes remain locked in a deep, intense gaze.

Reyhan's voice is soft but filled with emotion as she speaks, her words carrying a weight of sincerity.

REYHAN
(Blushing)
Emir, I'm all yours.

The bathroom's steam-filled air seems to thicken around them, enhancing the sensation of their connection. It's a moment of vulnerability and raw emotion as they both realize the depth of their feelings for each other.

INT. TARHUN HOUSE - REYHAN AND EMIR'S BEDROOM - EVENING

Emir stands outside the bathroom, toweling his wet hair dry. His gaze is drawn towards the bathroom door, and as he turns, he's met with a captivating sight.

Reyhan steps out of the bathroom, her hair still damp and clinging to her shoulders. She's wearing Emir's white shirt, which envelops her like a delicate embrace. The loose shirt over her body,  accentuates her beauty in a simple yet enticing way.

Emir's intense gaze lingers on Reyhan, captivated by her presence. It's a moment where words aren't necessary to convey the feelings that pass between them. The air in the room seems charged with a mix of desire, love, and longing as they share.

Emir takes a deliberate step closer to Reyhan, their proximity almost magnetic. With a gentle hand, he cups her face, his thumb softly caressing her cheek. Their eyes lock, and a deep, unspoken connection forms.

Emir's voice is filled with raw emotion as he utters those three heartfelt words,

"I love you, Reyhan." His words hang in the air, wrapping around them like a warm embrace.

Reyhan closes her eyes, savoring the depth of his love. She can feel every word, every sentiment he's pouring into this moment. Their hearts beat in unison.

Suddenly, Emir's strength surprises Reyhan as he effortlessly lifts her into his arms, cradling her with a sense of protectiveness and tenderness. Reyhan's heart flutters with joy as Emir carries her towards the bed

He gently made her lay in the bed he sat beside her. Slowly moving closer to her, he leaned in and  pressed a kiss on her forehead. Reyhan closed her eyes savoring his touch. Then he leaned more almost lying beside her in bed. He rested his head on her chest.