Ep 46: Just you & me

INT. REYHAN AND EMIR'S BEDROOM - MORNING

The morning sun filters through the curtains, gently illuminating the room. Reyhan and Emir lay in bed, their upper visible bodies tangled together, still lost in each other's embrace from the passionate night before.

Emir stirs, his eyes slowly opening to meet Reyhan's. He smiles, brushing a strand of hair away from her face.

EMIR
(whispering)
Good morning, my love.

Reyhan, her eyes sparkling with affection, returns his smile.

REYHAN
(whispering back smiling)
Good morning.

Emir kissed her forehead and they both smiled looking at each other.

In their lovely moment there's a sudden knock at the door.

Reyhan quickly grabs her gown and wraps it around herself, while Emir hastily buttons up his shirt as they try to regain their composure. The knocking at the door becomes more persistent.

EMIR
(raising his voice)
Just a moment!

Reyhan and Emir exchange a slightly embarrassed but amused glance, their secret moment now interrupted.

Emir opens the door, and it's Hikmet standing there, looking somewhat concerned.

HIKMET
(slightly worried)
Emir, I hope I didn't disturb anything important.

EMIR
(smiling)
No, not at all, Baba. What's going on?

HIKMET
(recovering his composure)
Well, there's a matter that needs your attention.

Reyhan, now fully dressed, joins Emir at the door.

REYHAN
Is something wrong, Hikmet Baba?

HIKMET
(with a reassuring smile)
No, nothing wrong, my dear. The UK client approved the designs. He wants to meet you and Reyhan both virtually after the plane crash incident.

EMIR
Yes baba..we will surely meet him.

Emir and Reyhan nod, and Hikmet leaves them.

Reyhan and Emir exchange knowing glances.

Emir playfully closes the door behind them and turns to Reyhan with a mischievous grin. He swiftly sweeps her off her feet and into his arms, causing Reyhan to laugh and smile brightly.

REYHAN
(teasingly)
Emir, what are you doing?

EMIR
(smiling)
Well, I believe we were interrupted earlier, and I didn't get a chance to finish what we started.

Reyhan playfully wraps her arms around Emir's neck.

REYHAN
(teasing)
Oh, and what exactly did we start, Mr. Tarhun?

Emir carries Reyhan toward the bed, his eyes filled with love and desire.

EMIR
(smirking)
You'll see, Mrs. Tarhun. You'll see.

Emir gently places Reyhan on the bed and hovers over her as they lean in for a passionate kiss, eager to continue where they left off, savoring the love and intimacy that binds them

CUT TO

TARHUN HOUSE - BREAKFAST TABLE - MORNING

[Reyhan and Emir come downstairs, looking fresh and ready to start the day.]

Reyhan: (smiling) Uncle and aunty haven't arrived yet.

[Emir playfully puts his arm around Reyhan's waist.]

Emir: Well, then you can give me a sweet kiss while we wait.

Reyhan: (whispering) Emir, are you mad? They'll be here any minute. What if they see us?

[Just then, Hikmet and Leyla enter the room.]

Emir : (cheerfully) Good morning, Baba. Good morning, Anne.

Leyla: (noticing Emir's glow) Oh my, someone is glowing today. Emir?

[Emir blushes.]

Emir: (trying to play it cool) No, it's just the lighting in here.

[Everyone shares a hearty laugh as they sit down for breakfast, enjoying the warmth of their family moments.]

IF YOU LIKED READING THIS EPISODE PLEASE TAP ON THE VOTE BUTTON AND SHARE YOUR VIEWS IN THE COMMENTS.