Ep 92: Mine

INT. TARHUN INDUSTRIES OFFICE - MORNING

Emir and Reyhan walk into the office together, their presence drawing the attention of the employees. Kerem,  notices their closeness and approaches Reyhan.

KEREM
(Excited)
Reyhan! Why didn't you tell me about Elif? I was out of town, and all this happened without me knowing?

Reyhan smiles and hugs Kerem in greeting, but Emir, feeling a pang of jealousy, watches the interaction closely.

REYHAN
(Apologetic)
I'm sorry, Kerem. It all happened so suddenly. Elif's situation took precedence.

Then Emir noticed Kerem's hand on Reyhan's waist. His jealousy got fuelled.

Emir, not wanting to witness this conversation any longer, intervenes.

EMIR
(Cutting in)
I have some work to attend to. You two can catch up.

Emir walks away, leaving Reyhan and Kerem alone. Kerem senses something amiss.

KEREM
(Concerned)
Is everything okay with Emir?

Reyhan, unsure of how to explain, offers a simple response.

REYHAN
(Dismissive)
I think it's just work stress, Kerem.

Kerem accepts her explanation, but little does he know the complex emotions brewing within the trio as they navigate their intertwined lives in the office once again.

CUT TO

INT. EMIR'S OFFICE - DAY

Reyhan walks into Emir's office, a folder in her hand containing the designs she wanted to discuss with him.

REYHAN
(Polite)
Emir, I've selected some designs for the upcoming project, and Kerem was a great help in finalizing them. He's quite skilled and has a good eye for this.

Emir, hearing Kerem's name, can't hide his frustration and anger. He slams his hand on his desk.

EMIR
(Angrily)
Reyhan, do I need to remind you not to speak highly anyone to me? And these designs you've brought, they're nothing but a mess. Tell your team to redo them, and I want the improved versions on my desk by the end of the day. It seems like everyone here is acting foolishly in my absence.

Reyhan, hurt by Emir's harsh words, bites her lip but doesn't retort. She quietly turns and exits Emir's cabin, leaving him simmering in anger and frustration.

Emir, now alone, struggles with the complexities of his emotions, torn between his newfound memories and the turbulence they've brought into his life.

CUT TO

INT. OFFICE CAFETERIA - DAY

Reyhan and Kerem sit at a table in the office cafeteria, both sipping their coffee. The atmosphere here is much more relaxed than in their respective offices.

KEREM
(Grinning)
See? A little break won't hurt. You've been working tirelessly, Reyhan.

Reyhan takes a sip of her coffee and sighs in relief.

REYHAN
(Smiling)
You're right, Kerem. Thanks for pushing me to take a break. Sometimes, I get so caught up in work that I forget to breathe.

KEREM
(Supportive)
We all need a breather now and then. So, what's been bothering you? Is it really just work stress?

Reyhan hesitates for a moment, debating whether to confide in Kerem. She eventually decides to share her concerns.

REYHAN
(Thoughtful)
It's not just work, Kerem. It's Emir. He's been acting so distant lately, and I understand He was burdened with everything at once but I want him back. We used to be close, but now it's like he's a different person.

Kerem listens attentively, understanding the weight of Reyhan's words.

KEREM
(Sympathetic)
I see. That's tough, Reyhan. But you know, sometimes people change, and we can't control that. All we can do is adapt and keep moving forward.

Reyhan appreciates Kerem's advice and the comfort of having someone to confide in.

REYHAN
(Grateful)
You're right, Kerem. I'll focus on my work and try not to let it bother me too much. Thanks for being a good friend.

KEREM
(Sincere)
Anytime, Reyhan. We're a team, and I've got your back.

CUT TO

INT. COMPANY CAFETERIA - DAY - CONTINUED

Emir stands at the entrance of the cafeteria, his gaze fixed on Reyhan and Kerem. They're sitting at a table, engrossed in a conversation, laughing together. Emir feels a surge of jealousy that he can't quite understand.

He clenches his fists involuntarily, his expression clouded with anger and confusion. Thoughts race through his mind as he watches them.

Emir turns abruptly, leaving the cafeteria without saying a word. His heart pounds in his chest as he grapples with the unfamiliar emotions that have stirred within him.

CUT TO

INT. EMIR'S OFFICE - DAY

Emir sits at his desk, brooding over what he just witnessed in the cafeteria. His jaw clenches, and he can't seem to shake off the jealousy and frustration that's been building up inside him.

EMIR
(Whispering to himself)
What's wrong with me? Why do I feel this way?

He leans back in his chair, rubbing his temples, trying to make sense of his emotions.

EMIR
(Continuing to mutter)
Reyhan is my wife. It doesn't matter if I can't remember our past. She's my wife, and I should protect what's mine.

Emir takes a deep breath, trying to regain his composure. He realizes that his feelings for Reyhan run deep, even if he can't recall the memories they shared. He's determined to confront his emotions and figure out what's truly in his heart.

IF YOU LIKED READING THIS EPISODE PLEASE TAP ON THE VOTE BUTTON AND SHARE YOUR VIEWS IN THE COMMENTS. FOLLOW ME TO GIVE A LITTLE MOTIVATION.