Ep 133: Tragic Triangle

INT. WEDDING VENUE  - DAY

Reyhan, dressed in her bridal attire, walks nervously down the aisle. Her every step exudes anxiety. Doğan, waiting for her at the altar, smiles at her adoringly, clearly overjoyed to see her.

Emir, standing at a distance, watches Reyhan with a mix of anger and resentment. His eyes remain fixed on her as she approaches the altar.

Seher, who stands beside Emir, notices his turmoil and speaks to him gently.

SEHER
(concerned)
Emir, if you're not comfortable, we can leave.

Emir, his jaw clenched, shakes his head determinedly.

EMIR
(resolute)
No, I want to see how she can betray me and move on so happily.

As Reyhan draws nearer to Doğan, he leans in and speaks with genuine happiness.

DOĞAN
(smiling)
Reyhan, you look so beautiful in this dress.

Reyhan forces a smile, masking the inner turmoil she feels as she continues down the aisle, walking toward a future that is filled with uncertainty.

As the wedding rituals are about to begin, with Reyhan and Doğan at the center of attention. Reyhan looks at the crowd, and her eyes meet with SEVDA, who is watching the proceedings with a knowing smile. Sevda makes a discreet gesture indicating that their plan has succeeded.

Reyhan reciprocates with a thankful smile, and in an unexpected moment, she suddenly started running away from the aisle. Confusion and concern spread among the guests, and Doğan is taken aback by her sudden departure. With determination, Reyhan rushes through the venue until she stands in front of Emir.

EMIR, taken aback by Reyhan's sudden appearance, looks at her with confusion etched on his face. Reyhan, her eyes filled with tears, looks at Emir with an intensity that speaks of long-held emotions.

Without hesitation, Reyhan cups Emir's face in her hands and, in a moment of raw emotion, kissed him passionately.

The crowd watches in shock and surprise as the unexpected scene unfolds, leaving everyone, including Emir and Reyhan, caught in the whirlwind of emotions and unexpected actions.

Seher, her heart shattered, watches Reyhan and Emir share a passionate kiss. She's deeply hurt and tears well up in her eyes.

DOĞAN, who is standing on the stage, witnesses the whole scene, his anger growing by the moment. He clenches his fists, struggling to contain his emotions.

As Reyhan and Emir finally move away from their intense kiss, Reyhan speaks with unwavering love in her eyes.

REYHAN
(tearfully)
I love you, Emir. I love you.

Emir, initially confused by Reyhan's actions, is taken aback, but a hopeful smile slowly forms on his face.

REYHAN
(confidently)
Everything was a plan, Emir. We were never divorced. I never signed the papers.

Emir's smile widens with realization, and Reyhan nods with assurance.

REYHAN
(teary-eyed)
We're back, Emir.

Reyhan's affirmation fills the room with a sense of joy and relief. Meanwhile, Doğan walks down the aisle, his expression a mix of frustration and disbelief, takes out the gun pointing towards Reyhan.

DOĞAN
Reyhan, you betrayed me. If you can't be mine then I will not let you be with anyone else.

Reyhan turned to look at him. Within a second Doğan shoots Reyhan.

Reyhan is hit by the bullet. Just as police arrived at the scene.

POLICE OFFICER
Mr. Doğan you are under arrest for mishandling the Tarhun holding funds and caught red handed in the charges of attempt to murder.

Doğan's eyes were filled with guilt as he shot Reyhan. Reyhan with a blood stain on her bridal dress falls down. Emir who knelt down while holding Reyhan.

EMIR
(Teary-eyed)
Reyhan Reyhan... Wake up .. Reyhan..

Emir was in tears.. Seher who was heartbroken by her feelings for Emir realised how much Emir loves Reyhan.

CUT TO

INT. HOSPITAL CORRIDOR - DAY

Reyhan is lying on a stretcher, unconscious and being rushed down a hospital corridor. Emir, filled with worry and fear, walks alongside the stretcher, holding Reyhan's hand. His eyes are brimming with tears, and he clings to her hand for reassurance.

NURSE
(gently)
Sir, you need to wait outside during the procedure.

Emir, reluctantly, lets go of Reyhan's hand as the stretcher continues to move away. His heart aches as he watches Reyhan being wheeled into the operation theatre, his lips moving in silent prayers for her well-being.

EMIR
(whispering, in tears)
Please,  god let her be okay. Please, let her be okay.

Emir is left standing in the corridor, anxiously awaiting any news about Reyhan's condition, the weight of his emotions heavy on his shoulders.

Sevda approaches Emir, who is overwhelmed with grief and guilt. She gently places a hand on his shoulder.

SEVDA
(softly)
Emir, you need to calm down.

Sevda guides Emir to a nearby chair in the hospital corridor, where they both sit. Emir's tears flow freely as he struggles to express his feelings.

EMIR
(tearfully)
I doubted her... I said all the terrible things to her... I even took that bracelet from her, and she... she...

Sevda reassures Emir, her voice filled with understanding.

SEVDA
(assuring)
Emir, Reyhan loves you so much. She planned everything just to protect you from Doğan. She has always been your sheild, Emir.

Emir, amidst his tears, reaches into his pocket and retrieves the bracelet he had taken from Reyhan.

EMIR
(heartfelt)
I took this from her, and I told her that she doesn't deserve it. But the truth is, she's the only one who deserves it. Love is such a small word to describe what she's done for me and my family. I'm responsible for everything... She's there because of me..

SEVDA
(softly)
Emir, don't blame yourself. Nobody had control over the situation. Please, Emir, be strong.

Emir clutches the bracelet tightly, his emotions and gratitude toward Reyhan flooding his heart.