Ep 11: First Touch

INT. TARHUN HOUSE - REYHAN'S ROOM - NIGHT

Reyhan sits alone in her room, lost in thought. She contemplates Emir's suspicion and can't help but feel frustrated by the misunderstanding. She knows Emir must think she and Halil are a couple, but the truth is far from it.

REYHAN
(to herself, softly)
Emir must have misunderstood everything. It's my family who wants me to marry Halil.

Despite her inner turmoil, Reyhan knows she has to reveal the full extent of her history with Halil, especially with the fragile balance she's trying to maintain in the Tarhun household.

CUT TO:

INT. TARHUN HOUSE - HIKMET AND LEYLA'S LIVING SPACE - NIGHT

Reyhan, determined to find a solution to her predicament, makes her way to Hikmet and Leyla's living space. She knocks on the door and is welcomed inside.

HIKMET
(kindly)
Reyhan, come in. Is something troubling you?

Reyhan hesitates for a moment, her voice soft but earnest.

REYHAN
(nervously)
Hikmet Uncle, Leyla Aunt, there's something I need to tell you.

Hikmet and Leyla exchange a concerned look before Hikmet speaks.

HIKMET
(worried)
What is it, Reyhan?

REYHAN
(anxious)
Halil, he's... he's Suna's brother. She arranged our marriage without my permission.

Leyla gasps in surprise, and Hikmet's brow furrows with concern.

LEYLA
(alarmed)
Marriage? But you never mentioned this before.

Reyhan's eyes fill with tears as she continues.

REYHAN
(teary-eyed)
I don't want to marry him, Hikmet Uncle. He followed me here, and I can't handle his presence in my life.

Hikmet and Leyla exchange a worried glance, realizing the gravity of the situation. They know they need to find a way to protect Reyhan from a future she never asked for.

HIKMET
(resolute)
Reyhan, don't worry. We'll find a solution to this.

LEYLA
(supportive)
You're part of our family now, and we'll stand by you.

Reyhan's heart swells with gratitude for the support she's found in Hikmet and Leyla, knowing that with their help, she might be able to avoid a marriage she never wanted.

INT. TARHUN HOUSE - KITCHEN - MORNING

Reyhan stands by the kitchen counter, busily preparing a fresh pot of coffee. Her movements are careful, but her mind is still preoccupied with the looming threat of her forced marriage to Halil.

Suddenly, Emir appears silently from behind, catching her by surprise. Startled, Reyhan jerks backward, accidentally knocking over the coffee pot, and hot coffee spills over her hand. She winces in pain.

EMIR
(quickly)
Careful!

Emir moves swiftly to her side, his concern evident. Without thinking, he takes her burned hand in his, his touch gentle but firm.

Their eyes meet, and Reyhan's heartbeat quickens at the unexpected intimacy of the moment. She can feel Emir's warmth, both from his touch and his gaze.

Emir holds her hand under running cold water from the sink, soothing the burn. Reyhan's gaze remains fixed on him, her emotions a whirlwind of confusion and something she can't quite put into words.

Their connection lingers in the quiet of the kitchen, a fleeting but profound moment that neither of them expected.

IF YOU LIKED READING THIS EPISODE PLEASE TAP ON THE VOTE BUTTON AND SHARE YOUR VIEWS IN THE COMMENTS.