Ep 95: Heated Argument

NEXT DAY

INT. OFFICE - STORAGE ROOM - DAY

Reyhan and Kerem stand together in the dimly lit storage room, surrounded by shelves stacked with dusty old files. Reyhan is determined to find the necessary project reports.

Reyhan: (looking at the shelves) I'll just grab the old project reports myself, Kerem. You don't need to trouble yourself.

Kerem: (smiling) Nonsense, Reyhan. I don't mind helping. Let's find those reports together.

Reyhan nods and starts reaching for a box of files on a high shelf. She stretches her arm, trying to grasp it, but suddenly, the entire stack of boxes wobbles precariously.

Reyhan: (panicking) Oh no!

Before she can react, the entire bundle of boxes comes crashing down, covering Reyhan in a flurry of paper.

Kerem, standing at a safe distance, bursts into laughter at the unexpected turn of events.

Kerem: (chuckling) Well, that wasn't what we planned!

Reyhan, buried under the files and slightly flustered, can't help but join in the laughter as she tries to dig herself out.

Kerem extends his hand toward Reyhan, still chuckling, offering to help her up. Reyhan, with a mischievous glint in her eye, playfully pulls Kerem's hand, causing him to fall beside her.

Their laughter echoes in the room, creating a joyful atmosphere.

EXT. OUTSIDE THE STORAGE ROOM - CONTINUOUS

Emir, passing by the storage room, notices a group of employees standing outside, trying to figure out what's happening inside. Curious, he approaches the scene.

INSIDE THE STORAGE ROOM - CONTINUOUS

Reyhan and Kerem, now sitting on the floor amidst the scattered papers, continue to laugh together, completely unaware of the audience outside.

CUT TO

INT. OFFICE - STORAGE ROOM - DAY

Amidst their laughter and the mess of scattered files, Emir, who had been passing by, and a few other employees witness Reyhan and Kerem's playful interaction.

Emir's face tightens with anger as he watches Reyhan laughing with Kerem. He strides purposefully into the room, his jaw clenched. Reyhan and Kerem's laughter starts to fade as they notice Emir's presence, and they quickly regain their composure.

Emir's eyes lock onto Reyhan's, burning with intensity. He steps forward and forcefully grabs her arm, pulling her out of the storage room, leaving the bewildered employees behind.

EXT. OFFICE CORRIDOR - CONTINUOUS

Emir and Reyhan stand in the corridor outside the storage room, and his grip on her arm remains tight. His voice is laced with anger and frustration.

Emir: (through gritted teeth) Reyhan, what the hell was that? Are you trying to make a fool out of me, flirting with Kerem like that?

Reyhan, her expression a mix of surprise and hurt, struggles to explain.

Reyhan: Emir, it was nothing like that. We were just... (pauses) joking around.

Emir: (sarcastically) Joking? Well, it looked like something else entirely. I won't tolerate this kind of behavior, Reyhan.

Reyhan tries to maintain her composure, but the tension between them is palpable.

Reyhan, her anger now overtaking her hurt, pulls her arm free from Emir's grip.

Emir: (firmly) Reyhan, you need to behave. You are my wife, whether you accept it or not. Elif is my daughter, and for her sake, you need to stop this... this closeness with Kerem.

Emir's words cut through the tension like a knife. His accusations hang heavily in the air as he challenges Reyhan about her relationship with Kerem. Reyhan, her face flushed with anger, can hardly contain herself. Without a second thought, She raises her hand and slaps Emir across the face, the sound echoing in the corridor.

Reyhan: (furious) How dare you talk such ridiculous things about me! You think I'm having an affair with Kerem?

Emir, holding his stinging cheek, doesn't back down.

Emir: (firmly) Yes, Reyhan, I do. I've seen the way you act around him, how you took him to Elif's school that day. It's like you used me for Elif's treatment, and now I'm nothing to you. All those years in my absence, you've been spending time with Kerem.

Reyhan's eyes blaze with anger, and she doesn't mince her words.

Reyhan: (furious) Emir, how dare you accuse me of having an affair with Kerem! Your baseless suspicions are driving us apart. I brought Kerem to Elif's school because he's a friend, he came there for help.

Emir: (stubbornly) I don't believe you. I can see it in your actions and how close you've become to him.

Reyhan: (livid) You're a sick person, Emir. How could you even think that way about me? This is unforgivable!

Their argument echoes through the empty corridor, leaving a deep rift between them.

Reyhan: (shouting) You're delusional! I won't tolerate your baseless accusations. I've done everything for Elif's sake, not because of some imaginary affair. You're a sick person to think this way!

Emir touches his stinging cheek, a mixture of shock and realization crossing his face. Reyhan turns and storms away, leaving Emir standing there, torn between his jealousy and the truth.

IF YOU LIKED READING THIS EPISODE PLEASE TAP ON THE VOTE BUTTON AND SHARE YOUR VIEWS IN THE COMMENTS. FOLLOW ME TO GIVE A LITTLE MOTIVATION.