Ep 10: Emir's Doubt

EXT. TARHUN HOUSE - GARDEN - DAY

Reyhan stands alone in the serene garden, enjoying the tranquility. Suddenly, she feels a strong grip on her arm, and she's pulled aside. She turns to find HALIL, a man with a rough demeanor, standing before her.

REYHAN
(startled)
Halil?

HALIL
(grinning)
Reyhan, my love. What did you leave me for? I've missed you.

Reyhan's discomfort is evident, and she tries to maintain a polite distance.

REYHAN
(uneasy)
Halil, we can't be seen together like this. Please let go.

HALIL
(ignoring her words)
You know I love you, Reyhan. I can't forget you.

As Halil's words become more intense, Reyhan's unease grows.

INT. TARHUN HOUSE - EMIR'S ROOM - DAY

Emir stands by the window, his gaze unintentionally falling on the garden below. He watches Reyhan and Halil talking, his features hardening with judgment.

EMIR
(to himself, with disdain)
So, that's the real face of her. Dad believed her so much, and she's meeting her lover in hiding. Disgusting.

Emir's expression is a mix of anger and disappointment as he abruptly turns away from the window.

EXT. TARHUN HOUSE - GARDEN - DAY

Halil's grip on Reyhan tightens, and her discomfort is palpable. She pushes him away gently.

REYHAN
(nervous)
Halil, please listen. I don't want to marry you. You should leave before someone sees you here. It will cause problems for both of us.

Halil's eyes narrow, his determination evident.

HALIL
(smirking)
You have no choice, Reyhan. You will marry me.

Reyhan's voice trembles, and her gaze is resolute as she meets his eyes.

REYHAN
(defiantly)
I won't be forced into a marriage, Halil. Please, go now.

Halil's expression darkens, and he steps closer, ignoring her protests.

HALIL
(angry)
You can't run away from me, Reyhan.

As the tension between them escalates, Reyhan's fear intensifies, and she's acutely aware of the danger of her situation.

INT. TARHUN HOUSE - LIVING ROOM - DAY

Reyhan, her face still showing traces of anxiety from her encounter with Halil, enters the living room. She hopes to find some solace in this grand house that has become her new home.

However, Emir is seated on one of the plush sofas, an unreadable expression on his face as he watches her enter. He gestures for her to come closer with a stern look.

EMIR
(coldly)
Reyhan, come here.

Reyhan walks toward him nervously, her heart pounding in her chest. She stops a few feet away, keeping a respectful distance.

REYHAN
(softly)
Yes, coming

Emir studies her for a moment, his gaze piercing.

EMIR
(accusingly)
Who was that man you were talking to in the garden?

Reyhan hesitates, unsure of how to respond. She knows that revealing her history with Halil might lead to further complications.

REYHAN
(choosing her words carefully)
He... He's an acquaintance. I didn't expect to see him here.

Emir's expression remains cold, and he leans forward, his voice dripping with disdain.

EMIR
(disbelieving)
An acquaintance, huh? It looked like more than that to me.

Reyhan's eyes well up with fear as she tries to maintain her composure.

REYHAN
(teary-eyed)
I promise Emir, there's nothing between us. Please believe me.

Emir's doubt persists, but he doesn't press the issue further. Instead, he dismisses her with a curt wave of his hand.

EMIR
(sternly)
Just be careful, Reyhan. We don't need any more scandals in this family.

Reyhan nods silently, her heart heavy with the weight of Emir's suspicion. She leaves the room, her mind filled with the complexities of her new life and the secrets she must keep hidden.

IF YOU LIKED READING THIS EPISODE PLEASE TAP ON THE VOTE BUTTON AND SHARE YOUR VIEWS IN THE COMMENTS.