Ep 44: Where's Emir?

INT. AIRPORT - MORNING

Hikmet returns from the mortuary ward with a tense and solemn expression. Reyhan, her heart pounding with anxiety, rushes to him, her voice trembling as she implores him for news about Emir.

REYHAN
(desperate)
Uncle, please, tell me Emir's safe. Please tell me.

Hikmet's somber gaze meets Reyhan's, and he slowly shakes his head.

HIKMET
(gently)
Emir isn't there.

Reyhan, although relieved by the news that Emir isn't among the casualties, is still overwhelmed with worry.

AIR HOSTESS
(softly)
Emir Tarhun... anybody from his family?

Reyhan quickly steps forward, her voice quivering with emotion as she identifies herself.

REYHAN
(teary-eyed)
Yes, I'm his wife.

The air hostess solemnly hands Reyhan Emir's wallet. Reyhan's tears continue to flow as she looks at the wallet, her trembling hands opening it.
Inside, she finds photographs, one of which features Nihan and one of Reyhan. Her fingers gently cross over the photograph, and she cries, her heart heavy with emotions and memories of Emir and Nihan.

INT. AIRPORT - MORNING

Hikmet gently tells Reyhan to return home, understanding the emotional turmoil she's going through. As they start to exit the airport, Reyhan, her teary eyes filled with worry and relief, spots Emir standing just outside the entrance. Her face lights up with a radiant smile as she rushes toward him and envelops him in a tight, emotional hug.

Reyhan, her voice trembling with emotion, expresses her fear and love.

REYHAN
(teary-eyed)
What if anything happened to you... I wouldn't be able to survive. You're my life, Emir... my everything.

Emir, somewhat surprised by her unexpected presence and passionate embrace, listens to her heartfelt words. His eyes glisten with emotion as he reciprocates the hug, holding her close to him.

HIKMET
(coming closer)
Thank God, Emir, you're safe.

Reyhan and Emir break apart slightly, and Hikmet, relieved, explains the situation.

HIKMET
(concerned)
The flight you were going to board... it crashed.

Emir, his expression reflecting shock, responds with an explanation.

EMIR
(explaining)
Baba, I was collecting my baggage at the boarding station when I realized my wallet wasn't there. I thought someone in the lounge might have taken it. My passport was in my wallet, so I couldn't board.

Reyhan, her voice filled with gratitude and relief, adds her own sentiments.

REYHAN
(thankful)
Thank God you're safe, Emir.

The trio stands there, united by their shared relief and emotions, grateful for the chance to be together.

IF YOU LIKED READING THIS EPISODE PLEASE TAP ON THE VOTE BUTTON AND SHARE YOUR VIEWS IN THE COMMENTS.