Ep 28 : Bride's Runaway

NEXT DAY

INT. REYHAN'S HOUSE - REYHAN'S ROOM - MORNING

Reyhan sits in front of the mirror, her face reflecting both the tension and determination that fills her heart. Bride maids bustle around her, working to prepare her for a wedding that she never wanted. The room is filled with the hum of conversation and the rustle of fabric.

BRIDE MAID
(cheerful)
You look stunning, Reyhan! You're going to make such a beautiful bride.

Reyhan manages a weak smile, but her eyes reveal the turmoil within. She meets her own gaze in the mirror, her reflection a stark reminder of the situation she's trapped in.

CUT TO:

EXT. REYHAN'S HOUSE - FRONT YARD - MORNING

Emir's presence outside Reyhan's house is unexpected and unsettling. Murat's surprise and discomfort are palpable as he faces Emir.

MURAT
(stammering)
H-hello, I'm Murat.

Emir eyes Murat with an intensity that belies his true intentions.

EMIR
(casually)
Nice to meet you, Murat. I'm Emir Tarhun. I came here to see Reyhan. My father sent me.

Murat's unease grows, and he tries to mask it with a forced smile.

MURAT
(nervously)
Oh, I see. Well, Reyhan is upstairs. Is there any particular reason you're here?

Emir's gaze shifts momentarily to the stairs, and a heavy feeling settles over him as he connects the dots.

EMIR
(subdued)
Just came to meet Reyhan. And, uh, is there some event going on? The decorations and all...

MURAT
(reluctantly)
Yes, it's Reyhan's wedding today.

Emir's shock is evident, and his heart sinks at the revelation. He looks back at the stairs, his thoughts a whirlwind of emotions.

EMIR
(whispering)
Marriage...

Emir's gaze lingers on the stairs, a mixture of disappointment and pain evident in his eyes.

CUT TO

INT. REYHAN'S HOUSE - REYHAN'S ROOM - MORNING

Emir entered Reyhan's room. Reyhan's eyes widen as she catches sight of Emir's reflection in the mirror. His intense gaze is fixed on her, and a glimmer of hope sparks within her.

"Whole scene looks like as If they're bride and groom. Reyhan dressed in a beautiful white bride attire and Emir looking her all suited up looking handsome as always"

EMIR TO BRIDESMAIDS
(Formally)
Can you give us a minute.. I want to talk to Reyhan.

As the bridesmaids exit the room, Reyhan's heart races in anticipation. Reyhan stood up and turned towards Emir facing him.

EMIR
(calmly)
Do you want to marry? Does this marriage have your consent ?

Reyhan's gaze remains downcast, a mixture of emotions churning within her.

EMIR
(insistent)
Are you happy with all of this?

Reyhan's eyes well up with tears, her heart heavy with the weight of her situation. She meets Emir's gaze, and in that moment, their unspoken connection feels stronger than ever.

REYHAN
(voice trembling)
No...

Emir's determination shines through his eyes, and he takes a step closer to Reyhan.

EMIR
(decisive)
Then come with me.

Reyhan's heart skips a beat, her hope rekindled by Emir's words. She wipes away a tear and nods, her voice soft but resolute.

REYHAN
(whispering)
Where?

Emir's gaze holds hers, his eyes filled with a mix of assurance and concern.

EMIR
(sincerely)
I don't know, Reyhan. But I can't let this happen to you. Just come with me, trust me.

Reyhan's gaze never wavers from Emir's, and in that moment. Reyhan takes a deep breath and nods.

Emir's lips quirk into a small smile, and as their hands reach out to each other.

IF YOU LIKED READING THIS EPISODE PLEASE TAP ON THE VOTE BUTTON AND SHARE YOUR VIEWS IN THE COMMENTS.