Ep 82: Moment of closeness

INT. REYHAN'S OFFICE - DAY

Emir entered Reyhan's cabin determined to find the important project file, but Reyhan wasn't present there. He searches through Reyhan's desk. Files are scattered around, and he's in a hurry.

EMIR
(muttering to himself)
Where is that file?

Emir finally finds the folder he's been searching for. However, in his haste, other files tumble from the desk and onto the floor. Emir sighs, bending down to pick them up. As he gathers the fallen documents, one particular file catches his eye - it's labeled with patient's name "Elif".

EMIR
(whispering)
Medical reports?

He can't resist the urge to read the contents of the file, and as he scans through it, his expression changes from curiosity to shock and concern.

EMIR
(murmuring)
Asplastic anemia... That little girl..may God give her health.

His heart aches for Elif, and he can't help but feel sympathy for the little girl he doesn't remember.

Just as he's deep in thought, Reyhan enters her office, catching Emir off guard. In his haste to stand up, he hits his head on the corner of the open drawer, causing him to wince in pain.

REYHAN
(worried)
Emir, are you alright?

Emir rubs his head, his mind still racing with the newfound knowledge of Elif's condition.

EMIR
(disoriented)
I... I'm fine. Just... got a little carried away with the files.

Reyhan, concerned for Emir, gently guides him to sit in a chair. She moves closer to examine the bump on his head, her delicate fingers running through his hair as she searches for the injury. Her touch is gentle, and she can't help but feel a sense of closeness in this moment.

REYHAN
(concerned)
Emir, let me see where you hit your head.

Emir, captivated by Reyhan's proximity, watches her with a mix of emotions. His gaze becomes more intense as their eyes lock for a moment, and there's an undeniable chemistry between them. Reyhan's hair, long and silky, gets caught in the button of Emir's shirt.

Emir, trying to maintain his composure, attempts to free her hair from the button. As he tugs gently, Reyhan winces with an "ouch." Emir immediately stops and looks into Reyhan's eyes.

EMIR
(apologetic)
I'm sorry, Reyhan. I didn't mean to hurt you. Let me... um, try that again.

Emir and Reyhan find themselves in a charmingly awkward situation, her hair firmly ensnared by Emir's shirt button. They exchange a smile, acknowledging the absurdity of their predicament.

EMIR
(smiling)
I think it's stuck pretty badly.

Reyhan, equally amused, looks at their entangled hair and realizes they can't go on like this.

REYHAN
(teasing)
So, what's our next move, Emir?

EMIR
(grinning)
I'm not entirely sure, Reyhan, but I don't think we can walk around the office like this.

They both share a light laugh, the tension between them easing.

EMIR
(looking around)
There's only one way to resolve this.

Reyhan raises an eyebrow, curious.

REYHAN
(raising an eyebrow)
And what way is that?

EMIR
(teasing)
Scissors.

Reyhan gasps dramatically.

REYHAN
(surprised)
Scissors? Emir, no! I won't allow you to cut my hair. My hair is precious...

Emir, still grinning, takes a step closer to Reyhan, his finger gently touching her lips.

EMIR
(teasing)
Shh... I'm not going to cut your hair, Reyhan. Just the button.

Reyhan gazes at Emir, her eyes sparkling with a mixture of emotions. His touch on her lips sends a shiver down her spine. Emir carefully removes his finger from her lips, taking the scissors in his hand. With precision, he snips the button free, allowing Reyhan's hair to cascade down once more.

As Emir successfully removes the button and Reyhan's hair flows freely, there's a moment of relief. However, Reyhan's eyes inadvertently wander to his chest, and for a moment, she's lost in the sight.

Emir, realizing Reyhan's gaze, looks down at his shirt and then back at her. The atmosphere between them suddenly becomes awkward, and he quickly excuses himself.

Emir, feeling self-conscious, clears his throat and mutters.

EMIR
(startled)
I, uh... I should get going.

Reyhan blushes and looks away, feeling equally embarrassed, her cheeks slightly flushed, can't help but smile at the situation. As Emir hastily exits the room, Reyhan is left behind, her heart flutters at the unexpected intimacy they've shared.

IF YOU LIKED READING THIS EPISODE PLEASE TAP ON THE VOTE BUTTON AND SHARE YOUR VIEWS IN THE COMMENTS. FOLLOW ME TO GIVE A LITTLE MOTIVATION.