Ep 8: Step into Emir's room

INT. TARHUN HOUSE - STUDY - CONTINUOUS

Reyhan is still arranging the scattered papers on the study table when Hikmet quietly enters the room. He watches her for a moment before speaking.

HIKMET
(softly)
Reyhan, what are you doing here?

Reyhan remains silent, unable to find her voice in this unfamiliar environment.

Just then, Emir strides into the study, his tone authoritarian.

EMIR
(brusque)
Reyhan, I told you to put the file on the study table. Hurry up.

Hikmet, however, intervenes, his voice firm but respectful.

HIKMET
(intervening)
Emir, wait.

Emir turns to Hikmet with irritation in his eyes, clearly displeased by the interruption.

EMIR
(impatiently)
What is it, Baba?

Hikmet steps closer to Reyhan, addressing Emir with authority.

HIKMET
(firmly)
Reyhan is family, Emir. She's your cousin. You can't order her around like this. Show her some respect.

Emir's irritation flares, but he doesn't argue. Instead, he simply turns and walks out of the study without saying a word, leaving Reyhan and Hikmet behind.

Reyhan looks at Hikmet with gratitude in her eyes, silently appreciating his support.

INT. TARHUN HOUSE - LIVING ROOM - DAY

Leyla approaches Hikmet with a worried expression, her voice trembling with concern.

LEYLA
(softly)
Hikmet, Emir's condition is getting worse. He's having more panic attacks.

Hikmet's face tightens with concern as he processes this information.

HIKMET
(resolute)
He has been a lot all these years. I need to find a solution as soon as possible. We can't let Emir continue to suffer like this.

CUT TO:

INT. TARHUN HOUSE - HALLWAY - DAY

Reyhan walks through the hallway, still adjusting to her new life in this grand house. She encounters a SERVANT carrying a pile of clothes.

SERVANT
(politely)
Miss Reyhan, could you help me? Can you take these clothes to Emir sir's room?

Reyhan looks at the servant with curiosity.

REYHAN
(curious)
What happened? Why don't you take them yourself?

SERVANT
(nervous)
I'm afraid of Emir sir. He doesn't want anyone to enter his room or touch his things. If he finds out I entered in his absence, he'll scold me severely. You're part of this family. Please help me.

Reyhan hesitates for a moment but then agrees, her kind-hearted nature shining through.

REYHAN
(agreeing)
Alright, I'll do it.

INT. EMIR'S BEDROOM - CONTINUOUS

Reyhan enters Emir's room with the clothes. The room is impeccably neat and tidy, with an air of formality. However, her eyes are drawn to a large picture of Emir and Nihan hanging on the wall.

She carefully places the clothes in his wardrobe, her gaze lingering on some female dresses tucked away among his belongings. Reyhan is surprised but chooses not to dwell on it. She leaves the room quietly.

INT. TARHUN HOUSE - HALLWAY - CONTINUOUS

Reyhan walks back into the hallway, her mind filled with questions about Emir and the presence of those dresses. However, she remains silent.

IF YOU LIKED READING THIS EPISODE PLEASE TAP ON THE VOTE BUTTON AND SHARE YOUR VIEWS IN THE COMMENTS.