Ep 34: Romantic Moment

INT. TARHUN HOUSE - REYHAN'S BEDROOM - MORNING

Reyhan awakens to a new day, her mind refreshed and filled with thoughts of the kind gestures Emir had shown her. As she rises from her slumber, she opens the wardrobe to select her clothes. Her fingers trace over the neatly arranged section that Emir had set aside for her.

REYHAN
(whispering to herself)
Emir's kindness... he's trying so hard to make me feel at home.

A soft, appreciative smile graces her lips as she retrieves her clothes.

CUT TO:

INT. TARHUN HOUSE - LIVING ROOM - EVENING

Emir and Hikmet return home from the office, greeted by the warmth of Reyhan's presence. The atmosphere is filled with a subtle tension, yet a burgeoning connection.

Reyhan steps forward to welcome Hikmet, her eyes briefly locking with Emir's. In that fleeting moment, unspoken feelings pass between them, leaving them both with a hint of a blush.

The bond between Reyhan and Emir continues to grow, even if they are not yet ready to put their emotions into words.

REYHAN
(politely)
Please, have a seat, both of you. I'll prepare some coffee.

Emir, still caught in the gentle spell of Reyhan's presence, finds himself lost in her eyes. His voice carries a hint of bashfulness as he makes a specific request.

EMIR
(softly, to Reyhan)
Reyhan, I don't drink simple coffee. I prefer it black, with two spoons of...

Hikmet, amused by Emir's hesitation and the unspoken chemistry between them, decides to interject with a playful comment.

HIKMET
(teasingly)
Oh, Emir, my son, are you planning to share the entire coffee recipe here? (laughs) Go and tell by yourself in the kitchen.

Emir blushes slightly, realizing the unintentional intimacy of his request. He gives Reyhan an encouraging gesture, silently asking her to join him in the kitchen.

Reyhan, with a knowing smile, takes the cue and heads towards the kitchen to prepare Emir's preferred coffee, leaving the two men in the living room. The air is filled with an unspoken connection, an acknowledgment that something significant is quietly unfolding between Emir and Reyhan.

INT. TARHUN HOUSE - KITCHEN - MORNING

Reyhan stands in the cozy kitchen, a hint of nervousness in the air. She knows that Emir is about to enter, and their interactions have been filled with unspoken emotions.

Emir strides into the kitchen, running a hand through his beard in a sign of his own nerves. He tries to sound casual, though his words are slightly shaky.

EMIR
(clearing his throat)
So, Let's prepare the coffee.

Reyhan, her heart pounding in her chest, busies herself with the coffee preparations. Her voice is soft but warm as she responds.

REYHAN
(softly)
Here's your coffee.

Emir takes the cup from Reyhan, their fingers brushing for a brief, electrifying moment. A shy smile graces Reyhan's lips as she watches Emir.

EMIR
(sincerely)
Thank you.

Reyhan gives a gentle, blushing smile before excusing herself, leaving the kitchen with emotions swirling in the air between them.

As Emir sips his coffee, he can't help but feel the palpable connection growing stronger with each passing day, his thoughts lingering on Reyhan long after she's left the room.

CUT TO

INT. TARHUN HOUSE - EMIR'S BEDROOM - NIGHT

Emir, focused on his laptop, is preoccupied with work late into the night. Reyhan, in the bathroom. Emir begins to hear Reyhan's phone chiming with incoming messages. Irritated by the disturbance, He decides to check her phone, hoping to put an end to the incessant notifications.

As Reyhan emerges from the bathroom, Emir hastily returns the phone to the table. In his hurry,  the sudden movement causes him to lose balance. With a thud, he falls backward onto the floor. Reyhan, emerging from the bathroom, notices his predicament and rushes to his side.

REYHAN
(concerned)
Emir, are you alright?

EMIR
(recovering)
I'm fine, Reyhan. It's just a minor...

Before he can finish his sentence, Reyhan insists on checking the injury.

REYHAN
(worried)
No, it could be a hidden injury. Let me have a look.

Reyhan, however, is not convinced. She gently persuades Emir to let her examine his back. He hesitates but eventually agrees, turning his back toward her.

Emir slowly removes his shirt, revealing a large, dark bruise on his lower back, the result of his earlier fall.

REYHAN
(softly)
Wait, let me get something to apply to it.

As Reyhan fetches an ointment she carefully takes a seat behind him, her fingers trembling slightly as she applies a soothing balm to the bruise. The room is filled with a soft, intimate ambiance.

Emir closes his eyes with each tender touch from Reyhan, savoring the moment. Reyhan's hair dances in the air as she tends to Emir's injury, creating a romantic and unforgettable scene.

The unspoken connection between them continues to deepen, each moment bringing them closer together.

IF YOU LIKED READING THIS EPISODE PLEASE TAP ON THE VOTE BUTTON AND SHARE YOUR VIEWS IN THE COMMENTS.