Ep 77: Elif and Emir

INT. EMIR AND MIRAL'S LIVING ROOM - DAY

Emir is sitting on a luxurious couch, a sense of confusion etched on his face. Miral stands beside him, introducing their lawyer. Emir tries to grasp the situation, his memory loss preventing him from recalling his past.

MIRAL
(excited)
Emir, meet our lawyer. We need to take back what rightfully belongs to you in Tarhun Industries.

EMIR
(confused)
Lawyer? Why do we need a lawyer?

Miral takes a deep breath, maintaining her composure.

MIRAL
(gently)
Emir, you are the sole heir to Tarhun Industries. But a distant relative of your father's managed to take a high-ranking position in the company illegally. We need legal action to rectify this.

Emir's confusion deepens. He can't remember any of this.

EMIR
(frustrated)
Who is this person? Who took my position?

The lawyer speaks up, "Reyhan."

EMIR
(repeating the name)
Reyhan... Do I know her?

Miral quickly interjects, not wanting Emir to regain his lost memories.

MIRAL
(dismissive)
No, Emir, you don't know her. She's just an opportunist. You know, Emir, I'm the only one who truly loves you in this world.

Emir continues to grapple with his lost memories, unsure of the truth behind this woman named Reyhan and Miral's motives.

Emir's confusion deepens as he tries to piece together the fragments of his memory. He can't help but feel a sense of doubt about Miral's intentions and the mysterious woman named Reyhan.

EMIR
(whispering to himself)
Reyhan... Why does that name feel familiar?

Miral quickly senses Emir's growing uncertainty and tries to divert his attention.

MIRAL
(sweetly)
Emir, don't stress yourself over this. The lawyer will handle everything. You just need to focus on us and your recovery.

Emir nods, still unsure but willing to trust Miral, the only person he remembers.

EMIR
(softly)
Alright, Miral. I'll trust you.

Miral smiles triumphantly, hiding her ulterior motives behind a facade of concern.

CUT TO:

Reyhan, unaware of these developments, continues to manage Tarhun Industries from her own perspective, trying to maintain the family legacy in Emir's absence.

CUT TO

INT. CITY STREET - DAY

Reyhan, holding shopping bags, steps out of a shop to answer an important call. She momentarily lets go of Elif's hand, unaware of the unfolding situation.

Elif spots Emir from a distance, her little heart racing as her memories of her father resurface. Her grandmother, Leyla, had shown her photographs and described her father to her countless times.

ELIF
(excitedly)
Baba! Baba!

Elif begins to run towards Emir, calling out for her father. Emir, still in the car, notices the little girl rushing toward him and senses the danger.

EMIR
(concerned)
No, wait!

Without hesitation, Emir exits the car in a hurry, determined to save the child from the oncoming traffic. He reaches Elif just in time and scoops her up into his arms, shielding her from any potential harm.

EMIR
(gently)
Are you alright?

Elif, in her innocent baby voice, responds with sheer joy.

ELIF
(happily)
Baba! Baba!

Emir's heart skips a beat at the word "baba," and he's filled with a mix of emotions.

EMIR
(Concerned)
who is with you? Little girl?

ELIF
(innocently)
I came here with mumma.

He looks around, trying to find the girl's mother.

Emir's confusion deepens as he thinks why this little girl is calling him baba even though he can't remember her or the life he once had.

CUT TO

INT. CITY STREET - CONTINUOUS

Miral approaches Emir, clearly irritated by the interruption.

MIRAL
(impatient)
Emir, we don't have time for this. Let's go.

Emir hesitates, torn between the little girl in his arms and the woman who claims to be his partner. Elif continues to call out for her "baba," and Emir's heart aches with the unexplainable connection he feels.

ELIF
(teary-eyed)
Baba... Baba...

Miral insists, taking Emir by the arm and guiding him away from the scene. Elif's cries grow fainter as they move further away.

Reyhan, now panicked, arrives on the scene. She notices Elif's distress and rushes to her side.

REYHAN
(concerned)
Elif, are you okay?

Elif, still teary-eyed and trying to communicate, points in the direction Emir and Miral left. Reyhan follows Elif's gesture and sees Emir, with his back turned, heading towards a car with Miral.

REYHAN
(confused)
Baba? What are you trying to say?

Reyhan is perplexed, unable to understand why Elif is associating a random man with the word "baba." She takes Elif's hand, deciding to leave the confusing situation behind for now.

IF YOU LIKED READING THIS EPISODE PLEASE TAP ON THE VOTE BUTTON AND SHARE YOUR VIEWS IN THE COMMENTS. FOLLOW ME TO GIVE A LITTLE MOTIVATION.