Epilogue

Robert should be home from a reading for his next movie soon.
I was just putting the dino shaped nuggets in the oven for the kids. Adeline was now four, going on five. And Michael was three. We now have two beautiful children. And It was our day to have Exton, who is now six.

We moved into a even bigger house, or should I say mansion? Yeah, we basically have everything we need and more, which I am very thankful for. Robert wanted to get a babysitter, and a in house cook and so on, but I decided that I wanted to be the mom. And boy do I love my job.

All three kids were running around in circles around the house.

"I am a T-Rex, fear me!" Exton shouted to the other kids.

"And I am the Princess!" said Adeline.

"I am going to take you to my T-Rex tower!" Yelled Exton, as a T-Rex.

"I'll save you princess!" Michael said, he can't really speak well yet, so it kinda came out as gibberish, which is so adorable.

I smiled. My kids are so adorable.

I heard the alarm system deactivate, which means that someone was home.

"Daddy!!" All the kids shouted in unison, running up to him. Exton and Michael hugged his legs, but Adeline wanted a hug. She's a daddy's girl.

"Hi my loves!" He said, trying to hug everyone of them.

"I missed you Daddy." said Adeline, in his arms.

"Oh really? Because guess what?! I missed you more!!" He said and started giving her kisses everywhere making her giggle.

After all the kids got there kisses and hugs, they all ran off to finish what they were playing.

"And hello, my love." He said, coming up behind me and hugging me. He stuck his head in the crook of my neck, I could feel the warmth of his breath. Even after five and a half year, I still get butterflies when he touches me.

I turned around to face him and smiled. "Hi babe. How was the reading?" I asked.

"Oh it went more than well. I can't wait for it to go through." He smiled. He admires his job so much, it's so cute.

"That's great baby." I said, putting my hands on his shoulders which I could barely reach because he is taller than me.
He smiled and bent down to kiss me.
"Love you shortie." He smiled.

I scoffed. "I am not short!"

"It's okay babe, I like that you are short." He winked, and went in the movie room. And by "movie room" I guess you could say it was our own private theatre, which recliners and a big projection screen.

I soon followed.

"Guys, Daddy is gonna put a movie on for you so you can eat your nuggets okay?" I told the kids.

"I am?" He asked.

I gave him the look. He knew what that meant.

"Oh I am! Mommy and Daddy need to be alone for a little bit."

"Why?" Exton asked.

My face turned red, and Robert giggled at the look on my face.

"Cause Daddy needs to talk to her about things, adult things son."

"Okay Daddy, but can we watch Cars?"

"Yeah Cars!" Yelled Michael.

"Noooo, let's watch Frozen!" Adeline yelled.

"No Frozen Adey!" Michael yelled.

"Yeah we've seen that too many times!" Exton yelled!

"Not uh!" Adeline yelled at Exton.

"Yeah huh!" Exton replied. They went back in fourth for a bit before Robert cut in.
"How about you guys watch Lion King?"
They all nodded, Michael clapping his hands.
"Okay! Lion King it is!" said Robert, putting on the movie on the screen for them.

I heard the oven go off, so I got there food ready, and made sure they were all set and distracted.

"Okay guys be good, Mommy and Daddy will be back in later to check on you."

"Where you go?" Michael asked me with a mouth full of chicken nugget.

"We will be upstairs baby, we will be back in a bit." I said kissing the top of his head.

The kids were already distracted, so we made our way upstairs for some "adult time".
As much as I hate leaving the kids, it's nice to have some time alone. We haven't had it in like a month.

Robert pulled me into the laundry room, which I wasn't expecting.

"Here?" I asked as he started kissing my neck, basically biting it.

"Yes... Baby..." He said in short breaths.

"It's been too long honey, I need you now." He said.

I smirked at the thought of him wanting me so bad. Don't act like you wouldn't either.

He slipped down my shirt kissing my shoulder up to my neck again. He started sucking on it, earning my moans.

He pulled open my blouse, which was my floral button up. My favorite actually. He broke the buttons.

"Hey!"

"We can get you a new one babe." He said ripping open his shirt.

I laughed and as he pulled off my bra, kissing and sucking on my breasts.

I pulled at his dress pants, he was already hard.
He then pulled up my skirt, and saw the lace underwear I was wearing.

"Ohh" he said in a sensual voice.

"It's all yours babe." I said, before he pulled my panties to the side, and rub me.

"All mine." He said rubbing in circle faster and faster. I bite my lip, breathing heavily. He knew all the right spots to get me off.

He propped my up on the washing machine, and unzipped his pants, revealing his hardness. I looked at it and licked my lips.

"All yours baby." He said and spread my legs to enter me. He gyrated his pelvis into mine, rhythmically. The sound of the washer being hit against the wall was getting louder and louder, I was hoping the kids wouldn't hear.

I clenched myself around him, feeling my ball of pleasure getting bigger each time he thrusted.

"I'm going to come baby. Holy f*ck." He yelled reaching his orgasm.

I was there too, "Yes, come for me baby, come." I said to him, which always seemed to do the trick. I smirked at the thought of being responsible for his orgasms.

He grabbed my sides, and bit my shoulder, groaning in pleasure.

We both were catching our breaths.

He kissed me and started putting on his clothes.

"I love you." He said.

I giggled "I love you too." I replied, putting my clothes back on and trying to fix my hair.

He gave me another kiss before going to go back downstairs to check on the kids. But before he left, I grabbed his arm.

He turned to look at me.
"I was gonna tell you.."

"I'm pregnant."

His golden brown eyes lit up, and he smiled. He kissed me again, and made his way downstairs, looking up at me with the same adorable smile.
----------------------------------------
Hey guys! What did you think of this surprise epilogue? Please please comment your thoughts! I was thinking of doing a sequel, but I'm not sure yet? Any suggestions? Please comment or message me any ideas you have! Thanks for reading, please comment and vote! xoxo