Custody And Cups

Robert's P.O.V

It had been two weeks since everything that happen. Noel is slowly getting better, physically and emotionally. The few times we had gone out in public, paparazzi was our cases. I always denied or ignored the questions they asked about Noel being pregnant or having a abortion. I secretly didn't want to but she wanted me too. I don't even know how they even found out about it. They are so f*cking ruthless. I have no privacy, whatsoever.

We finally left Las Vegas to go back to home California. I was happy about that, considering all the shit that has happened. We have been home for a week now and I had went to court to fight for custody for Exton. And at least I have something good happen because I won custody of him. Actually, its joint custody, but I still get to see my baby boy. He will stay with me off and on, but he will live with Susan for the times he is not here. I haven't really talked to Susan, and when I do it is about Exton. I am glad we are not fighting. I know she knew about what the tabloids were saying but I guess she doesn't give a f*ck about me and my relationships anymore, which is a good thing.

Noel has been staying over my house lately, and I love that. She has been having nightmares lately, though, and whenever she sees something related to a baby, she gets upset. I don't blame her though, I do too. I want to find some way to ask her to move in, I feel that it can make us closer. We haven't had sex or anything yet, which I don't really mind, plus the doctor said to wait a while, but I seem to have naughty dreams about us almost every night. I am going to make sure when that time comes, I will make it perfect for her. Tonight, we were staying in the house and having a movie night. I decided to let us watch “Pitch Perfect” because I know Noel is obsessed with that movie. I didn't really pay attention to it, I was all over her, and we pretty much made out throughout the whole movie.

Noel's P.O.V

Robert and I were making out throughout the whole movie, but when it was over I got up and went to the kitchen. I got out a plastic cup from the cabinet and went to sit at the counter. He followed me. “What are you doing babe?” he asked me. “I'm going to teach you the cup song.” I told him smiling. He laughed. “What's that?” he asked. “Well, if you weren't all over me and were paying attention to the movie you would see that Anna Kendrick plays it. It's really popular on the internet actually.” I told him. “Oh, I think I have heard of it before, Gwyneth told me about it.” He looked at me. “Well show me what you got love.” I did it and sang the song “You're Gonna Miss Me When I'm Gone”. He stared at the cup for a few seconds and said “Okay, I got this.” being the cocky person he was. He grabbed the cup from and started banging it against the counter. “Dah duh dah.... miss me when I'm gonnnnee.” he sang. “There I did it.” he said. I laughed at him. “C'mon. Like this.” I showed him slower, step by step. Finally, after about ten tries, he got the hang of it. “Look at me, I'm offically a basic white girl!” he shouted. “I need to go take a selfie now and instagram it.” he said in a girly voice. I laughed my ass off at him. “You're a dork.”

“Yeah but I'm your dork.” He said as grabbed me and pulled me in for a kiss. He looked me, his sparkly brown eyes glistening. “Can I ask you something?” he asked me. “Anything.” I replied. “Will you move in with me?”

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is a random filler chapter,  I have been having a real bad writers block but I have so many ideas. Thanks for reading. Please feedback! xoxo