Appointment

I made a doctor's appointment straight away. I told Robert I was going to go hang out with Susan.

I was in the waiting room, and I heard my name.
I brought back a lot of painful memories. You know what I'm talking about.

The nurse took my vitals, and took me into a room.

"The doctor will be with you shortly." She smiled.

"Thank you." I replied and smiled back.

I sighed loudly.

You can do this Noel, everything will be fine. I told myself.

After what seemed like forever, I finally heard a knock on the door, and my doctor walked in.

"Hello, Noel." She said, smiling at me.

"So I understand you have taken a pregnancy test, and It came out positive?"

I nodded. "Yes, I took two actually. They were both really vibrant."

"Okay, well let me see here."

She did a internal ultrasound, which I was nervous for but I was okay.

"Oh, I see. Right there." She said, pointing to a little bean on the screen.

"Congratulations, you are pregnant! That is the baby right there, you look about 2 weeks, almost 3."

I let out a deep breath, looking at my unborn child that wasn't even fully developed yet.

"When do you think I conceived?" I asked worried.

"Well from the look of this, and how far along you are, I would say you conceived in September."

I took a sigh of relief. I got back together with Robert in September, I must have gotten pregnant they day we had makeup sex. Thank the lord.

Then I remembered, I had some wine, while I was pregnant.

"Wait, I had some wine before I found out I was pregnant. Can that harm my baby?"

"Well, It may cause problems, but most likely it won't. We don't know yet, we can find out through tests, just take care of yourself, and you should be fine."
I sighed with relief. Hopefully he/she was going to be healthy, and the baby is Robert's. Oh my gosh, I'm going to be a mom, he is going to be a daddy again. I'm so nervous yet so excited.

She set me up for another appointment and had prescribed me some prenatal vitamins. I walked out of there happy, rubbing my tummy.

I can't wait to tell Robert, I'm so excited.

I was happy until I realized I still have to go out with Jack.
--------------------------------------------
Please comment and vote to keep my fish afloat! Thanks for reading. Xoxo

Contact me on kik:heyitsxtina & follow me on Instagram @theloveofdowney