I Want You To Be Mine.

I kept on thinking how we were going to keep this a secret. I mean. He is Robert Downey Jr for crying out loud. He is Iron Man. How were we going to keep this from going public? What will people say. People will think he was cheating on Susan. People will hate me. People will hate him. And we couldn't say he raped me. Then he would get even more hate. Susan is going to think I am a slut. And poor Exton won't be the baby anymore. Ugh this is stressing me the fuck out. I feel good that he wants to help me out with this baby, but I don't want him to love me because he felt bad that he raped me. I want him to actually, truly, love me.

All this was running through my mind as I was laying on my bed trying to fall asleep. Robert told me to get some rest so I wouldn't stress the baby, but It was making me stress more. I decided I was going to take a nice bubble bath in the jaccuzi tub. The bath relaxed my nerves. As I got out of the bath, I went to see what we were going to do. I was starving and needed to eat. Robert's room door was open so I decided to walk in. And there he was, in only boxers. No shirt, nothing. He looked like he was about to go in the shower. God his body. It was so perfect for a older man. I never saw it that night when I got pregnant, it all happened in the dark so I never saw him naked before. He didn't know I was there so he was about to take his boxers off when I yelled. "Oh my gosh, I'm sorry I should have knocked." while walking out. He walked over to me. "Oh its fine." he smiled at me. Ugh this man is messing with my hormones. I swear I would have jumped on him right then and there, but I had to keep it cool.

"I just wanted to see what we were going to do for dinner. I'm starving." I told him holding my tummy.

"I should have thought that." he laughed. "After I take a shower, I'll take you to this place I know Downtown." he smiled. "Okay." He went into the bathroom to take his shower.

I put on some makeup and a black strapless dress. I wanted to look nice this time.

He took me to this really nice restaurant in The Golden Nugget Hotel, when walking to get there, a couple fans asked for a picture. He didn't mind and took some with them. He was happy for some reason.

As we were eating dinner I wanted a lot to eat. "What do you want to eat baby?" he asked me. Uh when he called me baby I wanted to explode. "Um can I get the steak?" "And a piece of cake for dessert?" I asked him shyly. "Whatever you want. Remember you are eating for two."

He seemed excited. I was wondering why he was so excited about this.

During dinner, all he was talking about was the baby. He was talking about names for a boy and for girls. I was just listening to him the whole time, not saying anything. "What's wrong?" Robert asked.

"Nothing.. It's just that you seem so excited about this Robert." I told him "I was expecting you to be angry."

"You know Noel, everything happens for a reason, like you said. I just want to make the best I can out of this." "And I wanted to tell you something." He took my hand. "I was going to tell you before you dropped all this on me, but now I have the chance to say it. This may sound crazy and sudden, especially after all that has happened, the divorce and everything.." He paused. "And I don't know how you'll feel but I love you. I have feelings for you, and I've always had some sort of feelings there for you, but they weren't feeling that "just friends" would have, and I would always put those feelings for you in the back of my mind.. you know, thinking that it was wrong of me to feel that way, I mean I watched you grow up basically, and you are young for me.. and your father being my best friend.. but that day at Santa Monica on the Ferris wheel.. It made me love you even more. I know it sounds crazy.. insane perhaps but I want to be with you. I want you to make you mine. And I am angry at myself of what I did to you because of those drugs, I would never ever hurt you Noel please know that and please know I will never ever hurt you again, but maybe everything is just a blessing in disguise. I can't help but be happy that I will be able to bring a child into this world with you. I'm sorry if I came on too strong on you, or that you don't feel the same.. but this is how I feel and how I've felt Noel.. I love you" he said and looked at me concerned of what my reaction would be.

I looked at him in shock. "Robert.. you don't know how long I've felt the same about you.. I always thought I was crazy too, for feeling this way. But I cannot help it.. you're not crazy..
Maybe this whole situation is crazy, but who said we were normal?" I asked and looked him in the eyes. He grinned as we leaned in and passionately kissed each other.

He had feelings for me. He loved me, and boy did I love him. This whole "love story" is and was crazy, but we were going to make the best of it.

After dinner when we were walking back to the car I didn't hold his hand. I did not want anyone to know about our relationship yet. But when we were walking back there were about 4 paparazzi's. They kept snapping pictures and it was night so I could see was flashes. I tried shielding my face from them.

"Robert?! How are you after the divorce?" "Robert how are you doing?" "Robert, is this your new girl?

" "Robert this Robert that." "Are you guys in a relationship?" Robert ignored them all. One of them even got in front of my door and started asking me questions. "How does it feel to be with Robert? Blah blah blah." Robert came over and confronted the guy while lightly pushing me out of the way. "Come on man. Give us some space." "Aw c'mon, Robert. What you trying to hide bud?" "I'm not your bud man, don't you have something else fucking better to do?!" Robert yelled at him "Nah man this is how I make a living." "Yeah, well go bother someone else before I call the cops on you dude." The man rolled his eyes and stopped taking pictures and moved away. Robert opened my door for me and I got in. He went to his side and drove off fast. "I'm sorry babe. Those people are fucking ruthless."

"It's okay." I looked at him and smiled. He grabbed my hand and kissed it and put it to his cheek. "I love you Noel." he smiled into my hand. "I love you too Robert."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you enjoyed this semi long chapter. There is more drama coming up soon. :O I love you guys and thanks for reading. Please comment and vote if you liked it. xoxo P.S The picture the paparazzo took of Noel and Robert is on the side. Made by your's truly. It looks funny but I hope you like it anyway. :D