Leaving.

Please comment/vote. It is highly appreciated. Enjoy & thanks for reading. xoxo

---------------------------------------------

Today would be Robert's last night here. He has to leave tomorrow around 5 p.m. to go back to filming.

We decided to hang out with Krista for the day, so he could get to know my best friend. We went out and ate dinner at this really good pizza place.

We were all talking and laughing when Krista go up to use the restroom. Robert turned to me and had his mouth open like a baby bird waiting to be fed.

"Feed me." he said in a childish voice.

I wrinkled my forehead at him.

What a dork. I thought.

"Aw does my baby want me to feed him." I asked like I was talking to Exton or something.

He nodded, his big puppy dog eyes sparkling.

"Well.. too bad. I'm not your slave, feed yourself."

He pouted. "Pwease?" he asked in the most cutest voice.

I grabbed a piece of pizza and rubbed it in his face.

"There you go." I said and laughed at him, his face full of cheese and sauce.

I had even got some on his shirt.

"You know, you look kinda hungry yourself." he said as he grabbed my shoulder trying to pull me down to rub his pizza face on mine.

"No! No! No!" I yelled giggling trying to get away.

"I need to show you how much I love you!" he shouted as he finally held me down long enough to rub his face on mine. Now we both had Pizza on our faces. We were both laughing loudly, we looked like idiots.

"I hate you." I pouted while crossing my arms in front of me.

"Love you too." he said as he pulled me into a kiss. I smiled into the kiss. I love him so much. He's perfect. We are perfect together.

Krista came back from the bathroom.

"Dang I can't leave for one second without you two being all over each other, jeez what is this? A food fetish or something?"

We all laughed and decided to go back to her place and clean up and have a movie night.

When we got home, I went into my room where I was staying and washed off my face.

"Babe, did you want to wash your face off first?" I asked Robert.

Krista answered for him. "Oh, it's okay, he can use my bathroom."

Robert nodded and I agreed.

I went into my bathroom and started to wash my face. I then realized that I needed a towel, so I went into Krista's room to ask her for one.

"Krista, I need a --" I got out before seeing Robert jump off of Krista. They were making out. And Krista was shirtless. They were f*cking making out hardcore. You have got to be f*cking kidding me." I shook my head and stormed out of the room.

Krista's P.O.V

"Oh let me help you get cleaned up." I said to Robert. His shirt was full of food, so I went into my closet to get him a clean one.

"This was my exes shirt, I hope he is your size."

"It should do, thanks." he said with the most gorgeous smile you could ever see.