...Who's The Father?

After all that driving we finally go into Vegas. I was relieved because I had to pee so bad. We were staying at the Bellagio. Robert went up to the front desk to check in. The lady looked like she was in a bad mood until she look up and saw Robert while widening her eyes. "Yes... uh sir.. uh can I help you?" she looked starstruck. "I have a reservation for Downey." She started twirling her hair flirtatiously. Uh this bitch. "Yes, the presidential suite. Here are your room keys. Can I get you anything else?" Robert smirked at her. "No, it looks like we are good." Uh he was flirting back.

We got up to the suite and it was beautiful. It was like a apartment. I had my own room with a jacuzzi bathtub and a beautiful view of the fountains. Roberts room was on the opposite side. He let me have the room with the better view. They had flat screens everywhere. There was a kitchen. Everything was high tech. It was beautiful. I unpacked and jumped on the bed. Uh it was so comfy. Like a cloud. Then I heard Robert walk in. I want to go get coffee. You want anything? I thought for a moment. I could go for some Frozen Yogurt right now. I got changed into something nicer than sweats and we left. As we were walking around there were some people taking pictures.

We walked around a little bit and I finally got tired. "Rob, I'm really tired." I told him. "Okay baby girl, lets go back." he told me. Uhh him and calling me baby girl. Damn you Robert.

As we got back to the suite, I laid down on the couch. I was beat. I could tell my body is definitely not going to have a nice smooth pregnancy. As I laid on the couch Robert came to my side on his knees. His face was almost touching mine. "Thanks for coming with me. I love spending time with you." he whispered. "Thanks for having me." I whispered back. "Did I ever tell you how beautiful you are?" he asked me. I was going to answer him but as I was going to open my mouth I felt his lips on mine. Holy shit he is kissing me. I kissed him back. I could feel spark. He was softly kissing me when he pulled away. "Noel, I'm sorry I did that." I looked at him. "What are you sorry for?" I asked and pulled him back in. We started making out now. It was beautiful. I felt the fireworks. He grabbed me and moved me to the bed. We were making out even more and it started to get heated when I could feel the Frozen Yogurt coming back up.

This time, I didn't make it to the bathroom. I pushed Robert off me and puked on the floor. He looked cringing at the sight, I don't blame him. "Baby, what in the world." he asked. I am sick of hiding this from him. Just f*cking say it Noel. "Yeah, a baby." I said to him. He looked at me puzzled. "Huh?" he asked. "A baby.... I'm..having one--I'm pregnant." I told him with tears starting to form in my eyes. He looked at me with a poker face, no emotion at all. Then he asked me. "Who's.. who is the father?" he asked while clenching his jaw. "...... You are." I told him with my tears falling down my face.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

They kissed! :O And Noel finally told him. What will be his reaction? Hope you enjoy where the story is going so far. This is the last update for tonight. xoxo

(P.S Picture paparazzi took of Noel and Robert on the side -----> :] )