Rolling With The Top Downey

Robert's P.O.V

Me and Susan are getting our divorced settled. I already signed the papers. We are still going to work on custody though. So far I saw her once, and she stopped by to take her stuff. I was happy that I got the house to myself. No more drama.

I was really excited for this Vegas trip with Noel. I can't wait to get the fuck out of here. Tomorrow we will be leaving. I decided I was gonna drive us there, to have a little road trip.

I texted her. "You packed yet baby girl?"

Noel's P.O.V

I woke up to my phone going off. I had just fallen asleep, even though it was only 9 pm. I had been sick all day. I hate this morning sickness. I checked my phone, of course it was Robert. "You packed yet baby girl?" it read. I started to tear up. Little did he know that I was going to be having a baby. I am so scared to tell him. I'm am just going to wait for the right time.

"Yeah, you gonna pick me up tomorrow?" I texted back.

"Of course. :) I can't wait, we are gonna have a great time." he texted me.

Yeah hopefully. I thought to myself. Then I feel back to sleep.

Next Morning.

I woke up to Robert laying on top of me. "GET READY GET READY ITS VEGAS TIMEEE!" he yelled. God this man. I pushed him off and pulled the covers over my head. "Aw c'mon sleepy head, get up!" he kept rocking the bed. "No... go away it's 7 am." I said with my head in the pillow. Then I had the sudden urge to puke. I got out of bed as fast as I could and ran to the toilet. I started puking when Robert came behind me and held my hair for me while rubbing my back. God I love that feeling of comfort. I thought. "You can't get sick now!!" he wined. I got up and started to brush my teeth. "It was probably the Taco Bell I ate last night." I lied "I'll be fine." "Okay good! Now hurry so we can go." I finished getting ready and put on some sweats and a hoodie. Yeah fancy for Vegas, I know but it was a 5 hour drive and I feel like sh*t.

I walked outside to find my stuff already in the car and Robert standing outside a nice convertible.

I smiled and he opened the door for me. "My lady." he said. "Thank you sir." I replied with a chuckle.

Uh this man. How am I going to tell him I am pregnant with his baby. I don't even want to think about that right now. I will tell him when the time is right.

We were talking and laughing and singing to music the whole time and about 3 hours in Robert put the top of the car down. He turned to me and said, "Hey, we are rolling with the top... Downey." while wiggling his eyebrows.

I laughed my a** off. "You are so weird."

Still in the back of mind I was dreading telling him.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you enjoyed. Sorry I have been uploading so much lately, I have had nothing better to do this week. Please feedback!! xoxo