More.

**** these will appear when a love scene Is coming and ending!
If you are young or easily offended, please avoid these parts. Thank you!

Noel's P.O.V

Its been a month since I was kidnapped and almost raped by John and Gabriel. I really need to stop getting hurt so much. Gosh. They still haven't found Gabriel, though. I have gotten a few calls from blocked numbers, but nothing too serious. Robert is being protective over me, making sure he goes everywhere I do. He finally announced that we were a couple in a interview with GQ magazine. He was taking me to his interviews and bringing me to talk with him. So the whole world knew that he was mine. No longer on the market. A magazine even wants us to do a photo shoot together, but I am still figuring out if we should or not.

Robert will be leaving in about a month to go to London and film another Avengers movie. He insists I go with him but I am not sure about that yet. I think I am going to stay here in California and take time for myself. We still haven't had sex, even though we got close to twice, but he doesn't want to yet. I feel like tonight is the night though. We are having a date night. He is taking me to a fancy restaurant. I picked out a lace bra and thong to wear underneath my tight fitting dress. I put on one of Robert's favorite perfume on me. Every time I wear it I swear he drools. He wore and suit with Nike's, typical Rob, but he looked handsome. He had his hair the Tony Stark way as well as the beard. His cologne was intoxicating.

We drove to the restaurant and as we got out, we were surrounded by paparazzi. For some reason he didn't seem to mind. He posed for the pictures and put his arm around me. We both smiled for the pictures. He was surprisingly happy with the paparazzi.

As we go seated at our table, there was a candle lit in the middle. It was a very romantic restaurant.

"You seem to be happy to see the paps." I said to him.

"Well. I want them to see that I have a great girl." he smiled at me.

I blushed. "Aw you're so sweet."

"I know." he pretended to flip his hair. I laughed. My boyfriend is the best.

We ordered our food and had conversation's about the Avenger's 2.

When we were finished he looked me in the eyes and said. "You are so beautiful, you know that?" I blushed again. "Well, I get that a lot... From you." he laughed and took my hand and kissed it. "Shall we?" he asked with a British accent.

"We shall." I replied.

********When we got home, he opened the door and started making out with me. "You smell amazing." My plan worked. I grinned. He pushed me against the wall and licked my lips, asking for entrance and I gladly excepted him. Thank god we didn't have Exton this week.

We made out for about five minutes longer, our tongues dancing together when he threw me over him and took me to the bedroom. I squealed and we both laughed. There was a couch in the bedroom, and he threw me on top of it. He kissed my neck and I let out a slight moan. We haven't done anything more than this, and tonight he was going to change that. He pulled away and asked me. "Do you want to? I don't unless you want to baby."

I looked him straight in the eyes. "I want this more than anything." He smiled and went into the bathroom. He came back seconds later with a little packet in his hand. He seemed to miss out on that last time. Don't want that to happen again anytime soon.

He picked me up again and slowly laid me on top of our bed. He got on top of me and straddled me. Looking straight into my eyes, his becoming dark. "I love you." he whispered. "I love you too." I replied. He leaned down and started to kiss my neck again. I moaned as his tongue started to trace it.

He rubbed his arms up and down my sides. He was slowly moving his kisses down my shoulder. Then he slipped off my dress, leaving me in my underwear and bra. I got nervous out of habit and tried covering myself. He grabbed my arms. "Babe, you're beautiful, there is nothing to be ashamed of."

I smiled and he started to slip off my bra. He kissed lower and lower until he reached my nipple and put his mouth on it, sucking slowly. I gasped at the feeling. He was massaging the other breast as well.

I played with his hair, and started to pull take his dress shirt off. He did it for me and ripped it open. God he was gorgeous. I ran my hands up and down his chest, feeling his toned body as he started to pull my underwear off. He put one of his hands on my slit and started massaging it slowly. I moaned quietly. He smiled as I pulled his pants off, leaving him in his boxers. I could see the outline of him, he was hard. He kept massaging me faster and faster, making me arch my back. He stopped and leaned in to kiss me, using a arm to hold himself up. I slowly started pulling his boxers down, revealing his hardened member. It was pretty big, I didn't see anything that night, because it was to dark. Maybe that's why it hurt. He looked at me in the eyes. "Babe.. are you su..." he was about to ask before I grabbed him in my hand. He moaned as I started to pump him up and down. His moans were making me wet. He was panting and I finally let go of him. "I need to be in you." He told me. I blushed and nodded my head. He lined himself up to my slit and slowly entered in me. I scrunched my nose, it hurt. He slowly pulled out. "Am I hurting you?" he asked concerned.

I smiled at him. "No... deeper." I said.

He smiled back at me and slowly entered himself again, this time deeper. I arched my back into him. Scratching my nails in his back. I felt pleasure take over my body. Our bodies moved into each other beautifully. He started to get faster, bending down and sucking on my neck. I felt him groan in my neck. It was making me more hot. "Baby. You're amazing.." He got out, still inside me. We kept at it, going faster and faster. We were both panting. I could feel my muscles tense up as I felt pleasure come into my body. My walls tightened on his member.

He moaned loudly at the feeling. "F*ck".

I felt myself starting to feel like It needed to release.

"Uh Robert.... I'm gonna ... I'm..." I got out.

"Sh*t, baby. Uh yes." he said before we both climaxed and the same exact time.

He fell next to me. Both of us breathing heavily.

"Noel, that was..."

"Amazing." I interrupted.

He smiled at me and leaned in for a kiss. He pecked my lips and smiled against them. I got on top of him this time. This was going to be my turn. I started rubbing my sex against his and kissing his neck.

"More?" he asked surprised with a smirk.

"More." I seductively replied.********