Emergency Room

I awoke to people rolling me down a hallway.

"Noel? Stay with us, you're going to be okay." A lady said to me.

"Where's Exton?"

"He is in surgery now, he'll be fine."

"No, I need to see him!" I yelled before passing out again.

Robert's P.O.V

I got to the hospital and ran in.

I saw people staring at me but I didn't care. I just want to see if my family was alright.

I asked a bunch of nurses where Noel and Exton were, and they led me down a bunch of doorways.

"Noel is in surgery right now, and Exton just got out. He was a trooper, All he did was break his arm."

I sighed of relief. "Oh thank god. But what about Noel?!"

"She lost a bit of blood, we are hoping she will be okay."

"But she is pregnant! Is the baby okay?!"

"Mr. Downey, we are not sure yet. All we can do is hope and pray that she will be alright."

"Here, I'll show you to Exton's room."

She took me down to Pediatric's ICU.

As I was walking down the hallway, I could hear him hollering.

"I want my mama and dada! I want my Noie!"

Once I heard him, I ran into the room and saw my baby boy. He had a bunch of cords on him, and his arm was in a cast. The nurses were there trying to calm him down.

"Dada!" He yelled and I ran to him. The nurses looked at each other in relief.

"Oh my baby boy, I'm glad you're okay." I said kissing him over and over.

Then I heard Susan running in.

"My baby!"

"Mama!"

"She ran to him as well and did exactly what I did."

"Thank god you're alright."

"Where's Noie?" He asked worried.

Susan turned to me. "Is she okay?"

I took a deep breath. "She is in surgery, she lost a lot of blood."

Susan looked at me with worry in her face. "And the baby?"

I broke down and tears. "They don't know yet. I--- I can't fucking loose them."

Susan hugged me and rubbed my back.

"Shh. All we can do is just wait, and pray. " She shed some tears as well.

"Dada, why you cry?" Exton asked.

"Daddy is just not feeling well baby." Susan said to him.

"I'll stay with Exton, you go and wait for Noel."

"But--"

"Don't worry, he is fine. Just go. She needs you."

I gave Exton and Susan a kiss on the head and made my way back to Emergency surgery.

I sat in the waiting room. People were staring, taking pictures. But I don't care.

I can't loose her. I can't loose the baby. Noel has gone through so much shit in her life. Dammit! Why does she always have bad things happen to her?! Can't we just live happily ever after? I need her. I wouldn't be able to function without her. I love her too much.

I took out the little box from my pocket and opened it up. I carried this ring with me everywhere so nothing will happen to it and she wouldn't see it.

"I need you baby. Please be okay." I whispered to myself, kissing the engagement ring and putting it back into its box.

I sat there for about 3 hours, I fell asleep and had a dream about our wedding when I felt a shake on my shoulder.

"Mr. Downey--" The doctor got out.