Some Familar Faces.

I woke up to the sound of my alarm. Yay, time for work.

I got ready and had a quick shot before I left. I wasn't drunk, I was barely even buzzed.

I did my regular routine of bagging people's stuff, having a rude person every hour. Ugh, I hate rude people.

"Have a nice day." I said while finishing putting a older women's bags in her cart when I heard my name be called by a familiar voice.

"Noel?" The voice asked.

I looked up and saw Susan,smiling at me with Exton in the cart.

She had gotten over the fact that me and Robert were together, she was a b*tch about it at first, saying he was too old for me. But she has calmed down alot, and has accepted it. I guess her and her new boyfriend have been doing well.

"Susan?" I asked, coming from behind the counter to her. I asked my coworker if I could step off a bit and talk to her. She agreed and let me go talk with Susan.

"What are you doing here?" I asked pulling us to the side so we wouldn't get in the way.

"I had to pick up a few things. You work here?" She asked, confused.

"Yeah, for a while now.-" I was going to finish my sentence when I got interrupted by Exton. I guess he barely noticed it was me.

"Noie!" He shouted with his arms out for me to pick him up.

"Exton!" I smiled and picked him up and hugged him tight. He was the closest thing to Robert I had right now.

He pulled away and kissed me.

"Me and my dada miss you."

I wanted to cry after I heard that. Keep it together Noel.

Susan interrupted. "You haven't seen Robert lately?"

I put Exton to the side of my waist.

"I haven't talked to him-- for quite a while." I said looking down.

"Really? Oh, I'm sorry. I guess that explains why he is so depressed when I drop Exton off with him. He hasn't been the same lately."

Wow, he was actually as depressed as I was?

"Well, we are having a birthday party for Exton next week, and I know he really wants you to be there." She said taking a invitation out of her purse and handing it to me.

"Okay, thanks, I'll try to make it." I said smiling at her.

"I guess I'll see you then!" She turned to Exton. "C'mon birthday butt, time to go. Say goodbye to Noie."

He hugged me and gave me a kiss again. "Bye bye my Noie. Lub you!"

Awe he is just like his dad. Ugh at least Exton doesn't cheat. He is much more of a man then Iron Man over there. Okay Noel, stop thinking about him.

I kissed Exton on his head. "I love you too baby boy. I'll see you next week."

"Bye Noel." Susan said putting Exton back in the cart. She turned to me and whispered. "Whatever happened with you guys, I hope you work it out. He really does love you."

I gave her a slight smile and nodded.

"Buh bye Noie!" Exton shouted from the cart with a cute little smile on his face.

I smiled and waved at Exton. He is so adorable. He should be the only man I need in my life. Not his stupid, beautiful, talented, funny, charming, douchebag of a father.

I sighed.

I do want to work it out with Robert, but I don't want to get hurt anymore. I just don't know.

Then I realized, he is probably going to be at Exton's party. Dammit. I am not ready to see him just yet. "Ugh, f*ck me." I mumbled to myself in frustration and rubbed my hands down my face.

---------------------------------------