Here Comes The Bride (Part 2 Of Finale)

"Are you ready?" The girls asked me.

I took a deep breath. "I feel like I'm going to throw up."

We all giggled. "Don't worry, that's normal." Robert Sr. said, rubbing my shoulder to comfort me.

He is walking me down the isle. I wish it was my Dad, he would be so proud of me. Then again, he might not. I mean, I'm marrying and I have a family with his best friend. But I'm sure after he got over all that, he would be proud. I'm sure he is watching over me today. I'm lucky I have Robert Sr to walk me. He is a great father to Robert, and a even greater Grandpa to Adeline.

I nodded. "I guess I'm as ready as I'll ever be." I said, looking at myself in the mirror, admiring my beautiful white dress, that of course, we had altered, since I gave birth early. My hair was in a beautiful up do, and my makeup was beautiful and natural looking. I looked at my left hand, my ring was waiting for me on that pillow. Robert is going to put it on my hand, and make me his wife. His WIFE. Oh my god!

I was screaming all this in my head. Robert Sr cleared his throat, snapping me out of it.

"You ready?"

I took one last deep breath and nodded.

Everyone smiled and took there seats, leaving me and Robert Sr behind the huge church doors.

"I'm happy that Robert picked a lady like you, I'm so proud of you guys." He smiled and kissed my hand.

"Thanks, Dad." I said and the music started. He put my vail over my face, grabbing my hand and giving it a squeeze. "You'll do great." He whispered.

The doors opened slowly, revealing hundreds of Robert and I's family, and hundreds of friends.

The piano played "Here comes the bride" as we walked down the isle. I was looking to the crowd, I saw flashes of cameras, and I'm sure that they would end up in hundreds of magazines these next couple of days. I saw Elsie holding Adeline, crying with joy. I started getting teary eyed too.

When I made my way up, I saw Robert there, standing with his hand over his mouth, crying.

I finally reached the alter. Robert smiled and lifted my vail, and ran his hand across my cheek.

"You're beautiful." He whispered to where I could only hear him.

We said our vows, and put the rings on our fingers.

"Noel Grace Reyes, Do you promise to love this man? Do you take this man to be your lawfully wedded husband, to love and cherish him? In sickness and in health? For better or for worse? Until death do you part?"

I smiled. "I do."

"And do you, Robert John Downey Jr, Do you promise to love this woman? Do you take this woman to be your lawfully wedded wife, to love and cherish her? In sickness and in health? For better or for worse? Until death do you part?"

He smiled, a tear falling from his eye. "I do."

"I now pronounce you man and wife. You may kiss the bride."

He grabbed me by the waist, pulling me into a kiss. I've kissed him many times before, but this one was the most magical I've had with him.

Once we were done, we walked hand and hand down the alter, all smiles as everyone threw rose petals and rice, hundreds of flashes of the camera.

We got into our SUV and the driver drove us to the reception. Everyone else followed in there own cars.

We pretty much made out the whole way there, which I didn't mind whatsoever.

Once we got off, I was taken by the girls, and Robert was pulled away by the guys.

They gave me my second dress to change in. It was a sparkly white one, that reached above my knees. It hugged my curves. It was really sexy, yet elegant. I wore matching pumps, and made my way to the party. I started crying, taking pictures with everyone and greeting my family and friends.

Finally, it was time for the first dance. The Avenger boys sang the song "Die In Your Arms" and Robert and I laughed at there vocals, and danced. Soon, everyone joined in, partying and dancing there hearts out. Exton was even out there. I was standing in the back corner, where it was quiet, with Adeline in my one arm, the other arm around Robert. He had both hands on my waist, looking me in the eyes, swaying slowly back and fourth. Our perfect family.

Then, Everyone did there little congratulations speeches. They were all a little drunk, which made them ten times funnier, so I guess it meant they came from there hearts.

Then, the lights lowered, and a spotlight shined on the piano.

"Ready my love?" Robert asked me.

This would be my first ever time singing, let alone performing, in front of anyone but Robert. But at least I'm doing it with him. I gave him a smile and nodded, kissing Adeline for luck, and handing her to her Grandpa.

I took a deep breath, and took Robert's hand, and he led me to the piano.
-----------------------------------------
10 Comments or more for the next chapter!

So, we are almost at the end. Wow. I can't believe it. I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. I love you all! Xoxo!
Instagram:theloveofdowney