Almost Is Never Enough (FINALE)

I took at deep breath, once again, and sat down in front of it. Robert sat next to me as I began to play.

"I'd like to say we gave it a try
I'd like to blame it all on life
Maybe we just weren't right
But that's a lie
That's a lie"

"And we can deny it as much as we want

But in time our feelings will show
Cause sooner or later
We'll wonder why we gave up
The truth is, everyone knows"

"How almost, almost is never enough

So close to being in love
If I would have known that you wanted me
The way I wanted you
Then maybe we wouldn't be two worlds apart
But right here in each others arms
And we almost, we almost knew what love was
But almost is never enough"

Then Robert began his part.

"If I could change the world overnight

There'd be no such thing as goodbye
You'd be standing right where you were
And we'd get the chance we deserve, ohh
Try to deny it as much as you want
But in time our feelings will show
Cause sooner or later
We'll wonder why we gave up
The truth is everyone knows
Almost is never enough.."

We were looking into eachother eyes as everyone started cheering and clapping. We got up and bowed and posed for pictures. Robert picked up a glass and tapped it to get everyone's attention.

After a while, everyone quieted down to let him speak.

Mark handed him a microphone so everyone could hear.

"Hi." He smiled and everyone laughed.

"I'd like to thank all of you who came tonight. If also liked to thank each and every one of you who helped us with this wedding. I appericiate everything you have done. I would also like to say. I am the happiest man alive at the moment. Now I can call her my misses. And I have a beautiful baby girl. What more can a guy ask for?" I blushed and pulled him into a kiss and everyone clapped.

He pulled away. "I can't wait to see that dress on the floor tonight." He said into the microphone and giggled. I blushed and shook my head and playfully hit him as everyone laughed and cheered.

"Anywho, I wanted to say thanks for coming, and enjoy yourselves tonight, grab a drink and a girl and dance the night away. We love you all and have a good night."

Everyone clapped again and went back to there partying.

After dancing a bit with eachother, and by dancing I mean us practically dry humping eachother, it was time to toss the bouquet.

I gathered around all the girls and threw it high in the air, everyone jumpe to grab it but it fell in a pair of hands.

I turned and cheered. It was in Elsie's hands.

She looked at Robert Sr, and they both smiled. Looks like they're going to get married again.

Soon, it was time to cut the cake. I wanted Adeline and Exton to join us. I held her in one arm and Robert held Exton in one arm. We used our free arms to cut the cake. It was a beautiful white cake with a bunch of layers. It was taller than both of us. We took a piece and fed eachother, next thing you know, I smell the sugar frosting all over me. He smashed the piece in my face. I laughed and grabbed a piece and smashed it in his face. He looked so cute.

The rest of the night we partied, took more pictures, talked with family, cried, and so on. It was time to leave for our honey moon.

We got into the white SUV limo, and waved bye to everyone. We gave Adeline a kiss goodbye, since Elsie and Robert Sr insisted on us leaving her home.

"Be careful you guys!" Elsie shouted.

"And use protection!" Chris Evans yelled drunkly.

We laughed and closed the door and rolled down the window for one last goodbye.

Then, everyone saw the "Just Married" sign as we drove off. Robert wanted to keep where we were going a surprise, so I had no clue.

"I'm so happy I get to spend the rest of my life with you." Robert said, looking me in the eyes, tucking a stray piece of hair behind my ear.

"Me too." I replied, pulling him in for a tongue wresting match.

And they lived happily ever after.

The End.

---------------------------------------------
Thank you everyone who read this, and who enjoyed it. I had a lot of fun writing this, and I'm glad at least some of you enjoyed it. There won't be a sequel, at least I'm not sure yet, but I am going to write another story, so make sure to look out for that. I love you all, and I hope you liked it. xoxo -
Christina.