We're Home.

Hey guys, I know I already updated today, but I hope you don't mind two updates in one day. Thanks for reading! We are slowly coming to the end of this story. :/. And I'm asking for 25 comments for the next update! I know you guys can do that. ;) Love you! Enjoy!

When we got out of the hospital, Susan had set up another baby shower at her house to finish the other one I guess. Everyone who was there last time were there again. The whole cast and their wives, Susan and Robs Parents as well. When they saw us walk in with Adeline, everyone was all over her. The all fell in love with her. Even Exton, he was hesitant at first but now he won't stop talking about his baby sister.

"Do you want to hold the baby?" I asked him, and he nodded. We sat him on the big couch, and slowly put Adeline in his little arms. His arm was healed already, in case I forgot to tell you that.

He looked down at her and kissed her little forehead. "Baby." He whispered. The family took pictures of them. They were so cute together.

Everyone gave me the presents they got me for the shower that I couldn't open that day, so I had basically everything I needed.

Robert drove us home after spending half of the morning at Susan's. I was in the back, admiring my beautiful little girl. She was fast asleep. She had a long day. She is a heavy sleeper, like her daddy.

We parked and got off.

Robert grabbed me by the waist with one arm and he was carrying Adeline in her car seat in the other.

"We're home Liny!. This is your home!" He said in a baby voice, even though she was still sleeping. We took her upstairs to her nursery that just got furnished, thanks to Robert's Parents, Elsie designed it and everything. It was pink and had a rainbow mural on the wall. Her crib and bedding matched her walls. I wanted her in our room for a little bit because she is so young. So I had her bassinet in our room. "Here is your room my love. But you're not going to be in here just yet, you get to sleep with us." Robert said, still in a baby voice, with a childish grin on his face..

He then walked in our room. "And this is where you were made." He said chuckling, pointing to the bed.

I scoffed and slapped his arm playfully. "Robbie!"

He giggled and I shook my head.

Later, Adeline woke up and she was hungry, so I fed her. I don't know why, but I adjusted to mom mode really fast. I felt like I've been doing it for years. I was sitting in bed cradling her in my arms and brushing my hand lightly over her hair and giving her kisses.

Robert was downstairs cleaning, when he came up.

He saw I was feeding her.

"Hey, save some for Dad." He said winking at me.

"Robert, you are a perv!" I said, giggling and he laughed to.

"I'm just kidding my love. I can't help it, I haven't had your body in awhile." He winked.

I smirked at him. "Soon, honey. Not now."

He nodded and pouted like a young child. "Okay."

He smiled and sat at the edge of the bed, smiling at us.

I laughed while rubbing my finger over Adeline's soft baby skin."What?"

He shook his head. "My girls. You both are so beautiful."

This is why I love him. He never fails to make me blush.

"I think it's time for bed my loves." He said when he saw she had fallen asleep in my arms. I nodded and handed her to him, trying not to wake her up, and pulling up my shirt in the process. He looked down at me.

"Awe, you put them away." He teased me, laughing.

I shook my head. "Robert..." I groaned but smirked,

"I know, I know. I'll wait. I'll shut up now." He said grinning, still cradling her, rubbing her skin lightly like I had been doing.

He kissed her forehead and laid her on the bed, wrapping her in a burrito. She didn't even make a sound. And placed her in the bassinet next to our bed.

"Goodnight my love." He whispered and cranked the baby mobile above her. It playing soft comforting music.

He is such a good dad, he knows so much about how to take care of her. I smiled.

He got into his side of the bed and held me close to him.

"So when do you think we will be married?" I asked curiously.

"Mhm, I don't know. How does October sound to you?"

I nodded. "That's a great idea." I said and kissed his cheek.

"What about the date?"

He put his finger on his lip, thinking. Ugh he is so cute.

"October 26?"

"That's perfect." I said and we both grinned.

"Goodnight my other love." He smiled into my neck, lightly planting kisses on it.

I smiled. "Goodnight." I said drifting off to sleep in his warm embrace, thinking about our beautiful family.

Robert's P.O.V
I heard Adeline crying, and turned over to look at the time. 3 a.m. I turned to Noel, but she was still sleeping. I wanted her to get some rest, because she has been through so much, she was exhausted. I got up and walked to her bassinet.

I looked at her, she looked like her mom the few times I've seen her cry. She had the same expressions as Noel, I could see my expressions in her as well.

"Shh, daddy's got you." I whispered trying to calm her down, patting her butt lightly.

"What's the matter Leny? Did you make a stinky?" I asked her and lifted her up to check.

"Woah, I think that's a yes!" I laughed and changed her into a fresh diaper.

She was squirming around, still crying and being fussy when I finished changing her. I thought she was hungry, so I tried giving her a bottle that Noel had put away for her, but she didn't drink any.

"What's wrong my love?" I asked bouncing her up and down lightly. I was so tired.

"How about Daddy will sing to you? Like I did when you were In mommy's tummy? Yeah?" I asked in a sleepy voice, like she could answer me back.

I started whisper singing.

Smile, though your heart is aching
Smile even though its breaking
When there are clouds in the sky,
You'll get by
If you smile,
Through your fear and sorrow
Smile, and maybe tomorrow
You'll see the sun come shining through
For you

Light up your face with gladness
Hide every trace of sadness
Although a tear
May be ever so near
That's the time you must keep on trying
Smile, what's the use of crying
You'll find that life is still worthwhile
If you just.

Light up your face with gladness
Hide every trace of sadness
Although a tear
May be ever so near
That's the time you must keep on trying
Smile, what's the use of crying
You'll find that life is still worthwhile
If you just smile.

She had finally stopped crying and was lightly snoring in my arms. She had a small smile on her face, revealing small dimples. I smiled and kissed her and put her back to bed.

Noel's P.O.V
I pretended I was asleep as Robert sang to her. She immediately calmed down and fell asleep. I smiled. I really do not ever want to loose him, ever again.
I pretended I was asleep again when I felt him get back into bed, he pulled me close to him and fell back to sleep.

I'm glad we are a family and we are getting married. I giggled happily at my small, beautiful family and drifted back to sleep, resting my head on Robert's chest, dreaming good things that night.