Best In A While, My Love.

1 Week Later.

I woke up and looked at my phone. It was 1 pm. I never really sleep this late so it was different for me, but I was so tired, I needed it. I had been trying to adjusted to being a new mom. I love it, but it sure is hard work, with all the diapers, feeding, crying, changing multiple outfits. I barely had time to take a shower. But luckily, Robert was always on Daddy Duty.He helps me with anything and everything. I can tell that he loves being a Dad just as much as I love being a mom.

I turned to a empty side next to me. Then I looked up to see that both Robert and Adeline were gone.

I walked downstairs to the kitchen, no one was in there. I just saw a empty baby bottle. I had put away two bottles for her in case I wasn't awake to feed her. I walked to the living room and saw Robert laying on the couch asleep, with Adeline asleep as well, on top of his chest. They both had the same sleep face.

I smiled and took out my phone to take a picture. They looked so adorable.

He moved a bit and rubbed his eyes, putting a hand on her back so she wouldn't fall.

"Oh, good afternoon beautiful." He smiled.

"Good morning my loves." I said, bending down and pecking his lips, then rubbing Adeline's back lightly. She started squirming, then she started crying.

"Oh, what's the matter my baby?" I asked her in baby talk, taking her from Robert's chest. I changed her and then fed her before she fell asleep.

We ate dinner and soon after, I was exhausted. I slouched on the couch and went on my phone to upload the pictures to Facebook before Robert plopped right next to me. I was still looking at my phone but from my perverable vision, I could see him staring at me. I ignored him until her ran his hand down my thigh before getting to my area. I pushed his hand away.

"What are you doing?" I asked annoyed.

"I was going to give you a massage." He smirked.

I sighed. "Robert, I told you to wait."

He sighed and got up and went upstairs. I could her the door shut, but luckily, he didn't wake the baby.

"Wow. Real mature." I mumbled under my breath.

We haven't had s*x yet, and I knew he was waiting. It's been a really long time too. I don't know why I keep having him wait, I feel kind of selfish. I mean, he could be with a bunch of girls in a heartbeat, but he chose to wait almost 8 months to have s*x with ME, because he loves ME. I think I was just so overly tired, but now, I think I should give him a time he will never forget.

I smirked and took Adeline upstairs to her room and put her in her crib for the first night ever to sleep by herself.

I kissed her. "Don't worry, Mommy and Daddy are in there room across the hall. You'll be fine my baby girl." I whispered. She had a slight smile and was still sound asleep.

I smiled back at her while turned on her mobile and also turned on her baby monitor, just in case she needed me and I couldn't hear her.

"Goodnight." I whispered before closing the door lightly, and making my way across the room to my room.

I saw Robert laying in bed already. I don't know if he was asleep or not.

I got in the bed slowly and cuddled up to him. He moved a bit before whispering. "Where's Adeline?"

"She's in her room." I answered while I rubbed his back a little before he moved away.

I see how it is.