Ecstasy

I was still in tears when the ambulance finally got there. Everyone seemed to have left when they heard sirens. It was probably because they were all doing some sort of drug. They came in and took Robert on a stretcher, they were doing C.P.R when he finally started breathing again. He was still passed out though. 

"Did you want to ride in the ambulance miss?" they asked me. "No, I'll just meet you at the hospital." I told the paramedic. I got in my car and followed. I was crying on the way there. "Robert didn't intentionally rape you, you know that, he would never do that." I kept telling myself. 

As I got to the hospital, I tried to call Susan but she didn't pick up. I called about 6 times. As I was calling a doctor came out of a room. "Are you Mrs. Downey?" he asked me. I shook my head. "No, I'm just a family friend." I said with a tear running down my cheek. "Is he going to be okay?" I asked. 

He looked at me with a worry in his eye. "We found traces of MDMA in his system, and he is in a coma." he told me. I looked at him shocked. "MDMA?! Isn't that..?" "Ecstasy." he told me. "So, you mean to tell me someone drugged him?" I asked. "It seems so." "Do you think he will ever wake up?" I asked him starting to cry. "We don't know yet, but there are chances he will." he told me. He gave me a hug and I thanked him.

The doctor let me go in to see Robert. When I walked in, I saw all the I.Vs and a tube coming out of his mouth. I sat next to him in a chair and cried. Yes, I was sitting there next to the man who raped me, but now I know it was definitely not intentional. I knew he would never in a million years hurt me. I kissed his hand and I heard the sound of footsteps running in the room. It was Susan.

"Oh my god. What happened?!" she asked me. I told her everything that happened how he was drugged and such, I didn't dare tell her that he had raped me. 

"Noel?! Why didn't you call me?" she yelled at me. "What the hell do you mean I didn't call you? I called you 6 times!' I yelled back at her. "Where were you anyway?! I didn't even see you at the party all night!" I told her. "I left, I had some business I had to take care of." she told me. I rolled my eyes at her. "Well since you're here now, I guess I'll let you to be. I'll come see how he is doing tomorrow morning." She nodded at me and went to her sleeping husband.

I drove home. As I got there, my father wasn't present, yet again. I tried calling him and he didn't answer either, but that was usual for him. I went and looked at myself in the mirror. Earlier today, I looked great, but now I look like a complete mess. My hair was fucked up, my mascara was running down my face. I jumped in the shower and washed myself twice. I always heard that if you are ever raped, to never wash yourself afterwards, but I was not going to put Robert back into jail for something he didn't do purposely. I don't know why it hurt me so much. Before, I used to fantasize Robert and I being intimate. Maybe it's because he was so demanding, and he was definitely not himself. Or maybe it's because that would have been my first time having sex, and it was with my fathers best friend, because he was drugged. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, here is the next chapter. Let me know what you guys thought about it. Should Noel tell someone about what happened? Or should she keep it to herself. I hope you enjoyed and sorry It was so short, I am having writers block. xoxo