What Am I Going To Do?

Another chapter because I was feeling extra happy today. Enjoy! (Gabriel Perciado is portrayed by Mario Lopez, Wattpad is being a f*cker and won't let me put him in the cast list.)

"I'm.... I'm.... What?" I asked with my mouth gaped open. "You're are pregnant. About 10 and a half weeks" she answered.

"There has to be some sort of mistake. I am on birth control to help my periods." I couldn't be pregnant.

"Well birth control isn't always 100%. We can talk about your options." she looked at me with a serious face. I knew what she was talking about. Abortion. I didn't make a big deal of other woman getting abortions, I just told myself I would never consider it. But this was Robert's baby. We aren't together. It was a accident. And he and Susan are spitting up. It'll be in the news. Susan would hate me. And Robert already has a toddler. I don't want to tell him that he raped me and on top of that, that he got me pregnant.

As much as I didn't want to, I have to consider abortion. "I think I'm going to consider..... getting it taken care of." She nodded and agreed. She didn't judge me which I was thankful for. She up a appointment for Planned Parenthood and gave me a bunch of packets with information on abortion. I thanked her and left. How could I be so f*cking stupid. I didn't even think that I could be pregnant. I needed to tell someone. I couldn't bear to tell Robert. I don't want to screw his life up even more.

I got home and called up Gabriel. "Hey, you think you can come over Gabe? I need someone to talk to." "Sure hun, I'll be right there." He was at my house about 20 minutes later.

"What's the matter sweetie, is everything okay?" he asked me. I told him the whole story about me getting raped, but I didn't dare say who did it. "I'll f*cking kill whoever hurt you." he yelled. " I don't know who did it, Gabe." I lied. "But today, I found out that I'm... pregnant." "You're pregnant?!" He screamed. "Yes." I replied. "Oh my god, what are you going to do?" he asked me. "Well, that's why I called you over here, I was wondering if you could take me to... Planned Parenthood tomorrow..." A tear went down my face. He wiped it with his finger and pulled me into a tight hug. "Shhh, baby everything will be okay." Then he put his finger on my chin and lifted it. He then looked at my lips and kissed them. We then started to make out. He finally pulled away and smiled. I smiled back. I didn't feel any spark in the kiss, but it was nice and comforting. We went to my room and went to bed. He spooned me and held me close the whole time. I think I might have feelings for Gabriel, too. I have feelings for both of my best friends.

The next day

I woke up and moved from Gabriel's grip. I went into the bathroom to get ready. "Today's the day. Noel, you have to do this. You will not chicken out. You don't want to ruin your's or Robert's life." I said in the mirror. As I said that I could tastes last nights dinner in my mouth. I puked. Again. Ugh. I brushed my teeth and opened the door to find Gabriel standing there with disappointment on his face. "Robert's life? You mean that f*cking prick actor you call your friend? Why would you ruin his life?" F*ck, he was listening. "Gabriel, just never mind I was just talking to myself." Then he caught on. "Wait.. its his. He got you pregnant.." he looked puzzled. "You mean to tell me he raped you?!" "That motherf*cker is going to pay." he punched the wall. "Gabriel! You don't understand! He was drugged. It wasn't his fault.' I yelled at him. "Are you f*cking kidding me Noel?! It wasn't his fault?! You're in denial, hunny he hurt you! "YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT F*CKING HAPPENED GABRIEL! YOU WEREN'T THERE! YOU DON'T KNOW JACK SHIT!" I yelled at the top of my lungs. I was not in denial. I knew it wasn't Roberts fault. And I wasn't going to have Gabriel start anything. "You know what? If that's what you say then fine. Do whatever the fuck you want. I will not stand here and try to convince you what's right or wrong. You make your own decisions. I'm sorry Noel." he said and left. I started crying. I put my knees to my chest and cried into them.

I finally decided I needed to get this over with. I got Coop and drove to plan parenthood. I went in and signed the papers. I was dreading them to call my name and It seemed like three hours before they finally did. "Noel Reyes?" a young lady looked about 23 asked. I went up to her and she took me into a room to take my vitals. "Are you sure you want to do this?" she asked me. I nodded trying to hold back my tears. She took me into a room and had me put on a hospital gown. I could see all the tools they used. All the machines. It scared the living f*ck out of me. Just as they were going to give me anesthetic. I yelled. "I can't do this!" they let me up and I threw my clothes on as fast as I could and left. I ran into my car and balled my eyes out. I rubbed my tummy. "I'm sorry I was going to hurt you." I said to my unborn child. "I'm so sorry." A tear went down my cheek. "What am I going to do?" I asked myself.