Caught

"Don't make any noise or you're dead."
The voice said.

I nodded as I was lead to a dark alley.

"I've been following you. God you are so f*cking stupid Noel. You didn't even notice."

"Gabriel, please, let me go."

"Shut up!" he yelled and slapped me in the face.

"I see you dressed up for me, but I'm gonna have to remove this dress for you." he said with a evil smirk on his face.

He started to take off my dress when I saw people walking by the alley.

I screamed as loud as I could and the people looked over.

"Is everything alright?" An older man asked.

I punched Gabriel in the face as hard as i could and luckily knocked him out.It got me out of his grip, and ran towards the man.

"I'm calling the police." The old guy said.

"Are you alright miss? he asked concerned.

"Yes, I'm alright." I thanked him and ran back into the casino to find Krista.

I finally found her and she was talking to a random guy. 

"Krista, I hate to bother you but we need to go." I told her with my voice out of breath.

"Noel, I'm sorta busy here."

I went by her ear and whispered. "I just got away from Gabriel."

She looked at me in shock, and told the guy she had to go.

As we were walking out to the car we heard police alarms going off. They had finally caught him.

On the drive home I was telling Krista about Robert and I's fight.

"See Noel, you should have listened, you're lucky you got away. God he just doesn't want anything to happen to you!"

"I know. I know. I was stupid. I guess I'm just pmsing."

"You need to apologize to him."

"Okay, but I am not going to tell him what happened."

Robert's P.O.V

I kept on trying to call her but her phone was going to her voice mail.

"Hi, this is Noel, I can't seem to pick up the phone right now so leave a message at the beep. Beeeep." 

God I love her voice.

After about the twelth time I called I got frustrated and threw my phone. 

I heard a knock at the door.

"Who is it?" I asked in a douchey tone.

"Chris.You know the Captain."

I sighed and opened the door.

"So did the berries work for you?" he asked. 

"God dammit Chris, I don't need fiber!" I yelled and shut the door in his face. 

I just wanted to make up with Noel already, and everything was getting on my last nerve.

Chris' P.O.V

I looked down and walked away.

"But.. you need fiber." 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay, they caught Gabriel. But Noel and Robert need to make up. lol poor Chris just caring about Robs health. lmao. Sorry this chapter was boring, I might edit it later. But thanks for reading! xoxo 8 comments for next chap.