Breakfast

WARNING! THIS CHAPTER IS REALLY INAPPROPRIATE, IF YOU ARE YOUNG OR EASILY OFFENDED PLEASE SKIP THIS CHAPTER! DON'T SAY I DIDN'T WARN YOU! And if you are reading this anyway, you're a rebel. I like the way you think, lets be bffs. Also I wrote this at 4 am, so sorry if it sucks . [No pun intended, or was it? ;) ]or if it is weird in anyway, But hope you enjoy. let me know if you like detailed or not detailed enough. Thanks for reading. Feedback is highly appreciated! Xoxo Enjoy this smutty chapter.

---------------------------------------------

Robert's P.O.V

Last night was beautiful. I never have felt that much pleasure and love before. I turned around to find that the bed was empty. I could smell coffee in the air and the smell of pancakes. I put on my boxers and went downstairs to find Noel cooking breakfast, but she wasn't just cooking. She was cooking.. naked.

I stared at her and licked my lips. She was perfect. I tried to sneak up behind her, but she turned around before I could.

"Oh, I'm sorry I was going to change before you got up." she said covering herself.

I walked up to her and moved her arms back down.

"Its okay, I like this look." I said and smirked at her.

She smiled and leaned in for a kiss. She gave me a small peck before she pulled away.

"I better take the pancakes off before they burn."

"Good idea, we don't need a fire."

She took off the pancakes and placed them on a plate.

"Okay, time to eat breakfast."

"I don't want pancakes for breakfast, I want you." I whispered in her ear and she smiled literally ear to ear.

I grabbed her waist and pushed her against the wall. I was sucking on her neck and rubbing her area.

She was moaning, throwing her head back. I kept on rubbing her faster, and faster, pulling her hair.

I made her come, and she pushed me on the counter. She looked down at my hard on, and licked her lips. She slowly pulled down my boxers, teasing me. "Baby." I said when she shushed me.

"You helped me, now I am going to help you." she said, her voice turning seductive.

She pulled me out and lightly pulled.

"Oh my god, Noel."

She massaged my tip with her thumb, making me want more.

She slowly started to lick me. Oh my god did it feel good.

"Baby." I moaned out.

Then she put me in her mouth. Sucking on my member harder and faster.

She was using her hand too, pumping me up and down.

"F*ck Noel... Oh my god." I was close to coming when we both heard the doorbell ring.

We both jumped at the sound and she let go of me. "F*ck, are you kidding?" I said out loud. We both looked at each other before she said. "I'm gonna go get changed." and she ran upstairs. Wait what about me?! I pulled up my boxers and ran to the nearest coat closet and luckily I found a robe. I quickly tied in on and went to answer the door.

I opened it to find Susan.

"I need Exton's stroller.. I haven't bought a new one yet..." she started to say. She looked at me up and down and could see that I still had some what of a boner.

"Seriously? Were you guys just f*cking?" "You're sick, she can be your daughter!" she yelled.

"Susan, we are not together anymore, don't worry about what I do with my life. It is none of your god damn business! The only thing you should be worrying about is how I am doing as a parent to Exton. Other than that, you have no f*cking say." I went and picked up the stroller from the closet. I threw it out the door. "Here. You got what you want, now get the f*ck off my property." I yelled at her.

She scoffed and slapped me across the face. Okay, I was a little harsh, maybe I deserved it.

"You are still sick. You pedophile."

"Get out. Now." I said calmly.

She rolled her eyes and bent down to pick up the stroller and walked away.

Seriously, what is her problem.

I rolled my eyes at the thought of what she told me.

Noel ran downstairs, dressed in on of my hoodies and some tight leggings.

"Who was that?" She asked while zipping up the hoodie.

"It was.. someone trying to sell something."

"Oh." She replied.

I went up to her and grabbed her waist. She put her arms around my neck and I put my lips to hers. We started making out when she pulled away. "After the food is gone." she chuckled.

I ran over to the pancakes and stuffed as many as I could in my mouth. "Done." I said with my mouth full.

She rolled her eyes and pulled me to the bedroom.

She laid down on the bed and I got on top of her, kissing her neck. She was giggling the whole time.

"Why are you laughing?" I asked while chuckling.

"I'm ticklish, and I love you." she replied.

I grinned.

I unzipped the hoodie she was wearing and she didn't have anything underneath, no bra. Nothing.

"Ooh, such a naughty girl."

She blushed.

"Wait till you see what I have underneath my leggings. "

I lifted the hoodie up. I could see the outline of her slit through her pants.

"Ooh, you are a very very naughty girl."

I stuck my hand under her pants, cupping her.

She gasped and smiled.

I rubbed her and inserted a finger in her.

I could feel her tighten around my finger. She felt so good, even on my hand.

I kept on moving my finger in and out of her. "Robert..."

I put my head in her neck and kissed it.

"Can I make you come?" I asked.

She nodded.

I went faster.

"Answer me, Noel."

She moaned and still nodded.

I went even faster.

She screamed in pleasure.

"Answer me."

"Uh, yes."

I pulled off my robe and took off my boxers, I was still hard, and she was making me harder.

I lined up to her sex and pushed into her. In and out. I rubbed her while I was doing this. I was moaning loud and she was screaming in ecstasy.

"Uh, f*ck Robert." He eyes were rolling back a little, and her back was arching.

"Oh my god baby, I'm almost there."

"Robert. I have to come."

Do it.

She arched her back one more time, and moaned loudest I have ever heard her. She was smiling and shaking.

That sight made me need to release too. I pulled out and finished on her stomach.

"Oh my god." We both said at the exact same time and laughed.

"I could get used to this." She said and I laughed.

"That's what they call making love my dear."

It wasn't dreams anymore, it was better. I was finally making love to my girl, and It was magical.