Friends & Plumbers

Today was the day I go out with Jack Jericho. I can't wait to get over with it. Not that I don't like him, he is a really nice guy and all but I love Robert.

I got ready and drove to the Disney Soda Fountain on Hollywood Blvd. After a while looking for parking, I finally found a spot in the parking structure. And it costed me 20 bucks, but hey, this is L.A.

I walked to the soda fountain, walking on top of the Walk of Fame stars on the sidewalk, passing by tourist with huge cameras, taking pictures with the stars. I'm sorry, but why would you want to touch a dirty old sidewalk? I also passed by a bunch of people in costumes, I saw one guy dressed as Iron Man, and I giggled to myself. I cannot wait to tell Robert about the baby, but I need to get Jack out of the way first.

I finally made it, and I could see him sitting at a table through the window, looking at a menu. He then looked up and waved for me to come in. I walked in and he stood up and took my hand and kissed it.

I kinda blushed a bit, I wasn't expecting that. Keep it together Noel.

"Thank you for joining me." He said with a smile.

I smiled back. "No problem."

We both sat down and talked about how we were and such, then they took our order. When the waiter left, I started to tell Jack about Robert and I getting back together.

"So, you know that night I left when we were eating pizza?"

"Yeah." Jack said, taking a sip of his water.

"Well, I ran into Robert. We made up, and well I'm back together with him." I slightly smiled, hoping he wouldn't get hurt.

"Oh, that's great! I'm glad you made up!"

I looked at him strangely. "You're okay with it?"

"Yeah of course, why wouldn't I be?" he asked puzzled.

"Oh, I just had this idea that you liked me.."

"Oh, I did like you and I still do, but I know your heart belongs to Robert, and I won't mess with true love." He smiled.

I smiled back. 'How sweet of him. At least he cares about how I feel. I'm sure he can get a girlfriend easily anyway.'

"I still want to be your friend though." He said, putting out his hand for a shake.

"Friends?"

"Friends." We both smiled and shook hands.

He sighed. "You know, for a moment there, I thought you were going to say you were pregnant." He laughed.

My eyes widened a bit.

"Actually.. I am. Robert and I are going to be parents." I slowly smiled.

He looked at me in shock, but then he smiled. I don't know if it was fake or not though. He slightly clenched his jaw.

"Really? That's-- great! Congratulations!"

After talking for a bit and finishing our food, it was time for me to go back home. Jack was talking about how he wanted to meet Robert, and I think it would be a good idea, I mean we are friends now right?

On the drive home, I was thinking of cute and creative ways to tell Robert about our baby. I want it to be special. There are so many good ideas. It has to be perfect.

As I pulled into the gate, I saw a truck that said "Plumbers" on the side of it, parked in front of the house. I guess we are having plumbing problems?

"Hey, babe, how are you?" Robert said as soon as I unlocked and opened the door.

"I'm good, how about you?"

"I'm great, now that my love is here." He said, walking up to me, pecking me softly on the lips.

We both smiled into it.

"Oh, the plumbers are here, there was something wrong with the toilet, like something got stuck in it or something?"

'Dammit, I forgot I flushed the test down the toilet. He can't see it yet, I'm supposed to tell him in a special way. I don't want him to find out through the toilet, ew. It has to be perfect, I can't let the toilet spoil the surprise!'

"Really? Oh well, you know what? I just remembered, we need some more fruit, can you go to the store and pick some up?"

He looked at me weird.

"Baby, I can just ask my assistant--."

"Yeah, but it taste better when you buy it."

"Okay,-- wait are you trying to get rid of me to hide something from me?" He asked annoyed. He looks hot when he makes his annoyed face. Okay Noel, think of a good lie.

I sighed. "Okay, you caught me. I was planning on running a nice warm bath, lighting some candles, and putting on sexy music and lingerie, so I could surprise you with hard, passionate sex." I smirked at the lie I made up in under a couple seconds.

His eyes widened in excitement. "I'll be back soon with the fruit honey!"

He kissed my cheek and grabbed his keys and ran out the door, he mumbled. "Yes!" While walking away.

I shook my head and laughed as he pranced out the door with happiness.

Okay, I have to admit, it was a good lie I came up with. But f*ck, now I have to keep my word. That f*cker. He gets what he wants. But it's okay, I want him just as bad as he wants it.

"Okay, snap out of it, now it's time to go find that test and get rid of it before he sees it." I mumbled to myself, making my way to the bathroom where the plumbers were working.

---------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading! 6 comments or more for next chapter! Xoxo

Please comment and vote to keep my fish afloat!

Contact me on kik: heyitsxtina & follow me on instagram for more RDJ @theloveofdowney !!! :)