I Love You Don't Ever Forget It.

My eyes widened. "What? What if he comes back?"

"We are going to our best to find him, until then we need you to be safe."

"Don't worry sir, she will be safe with me." Robert told him.

The policeman nodded. "If he tries to get in contact with you, make sure you call us."

We both nodded and he walked away.

Robert turned and looked at me. "I think we need to get you home." he said.

"Yeah, I think so." I agreed.

We got up and went to his car.

The car ride was silent the whole ride home.

When he drove into the driveway and parked the car, he took the keys out of the ignition. I broke the silence. "Robert, why do you want to be with me? Honestly, I am full or drama, I can't go a day without crying, my life is shit." "You want to be known to be with a girl like me? I am so much less than Susan was."

He clenched his jaw. "Don't ever compare yourself to her Noel. You are a way better person than she will ever be." "And I want you because I AM IN LOVE WITH YOU!" "I could care less about all the drama you have in your life. It brings us closer." "I don't want you to ever think that I shouldn't be with you. You are my life. I love you." He said and pulled me in for a hug. He kissed my cheek.

"C'mon, let's get you cleaned up."

We went into the house. "Okay, you go take a shower, I am going to make you something to eat. I layed out some of my sweats and a hoodie for you to wear." He knew I loved to wear his clothes because they were so comfy.

Robert's P.O.V

I was making Noel some chicken soup, her favorite and thinking to myself. I can't believe she thinks I am to good for her. I love her so much. How could she not see that. We are meant for each other. I always promise her everything will be okay, I need to stop doing that. It seems my promises always are broken. I wish that her birthday would have been better, but I am glad she is alive.

She came out of the shower and sat down at the counter. I served her the soup.

"I am sorry I said that Rob, you really do love me. I guess all this stuff that is happening is getting to me emotionally." she said. She held out her arms for me to hug her and I did so. She leaned up to me and we kissed. "I love you baby, don't ever forget it.