Momma Downey

"Bobby!" The short white haired women said when she saw Robert, holding her arms out for a hug. She looks alot different then from what I remember. This is momma Downey.
The woman who gave birth to the beautiful man in my life.

I stood there awkwardly waiting for them to be finished hugging. Soon after, she looked to me with a huge smile on her face.

"And this must be the beautiful Noel." She smiled, I could see Robert grinning in the corner of my eye.

"Yes, this is my beautiful girl." He said with a cute smile.

"My name is Elsie, but you can call me mom."

"It's nice to meet you mom." I said awkwardly.

"It's nice to meet you too, sweetie. Now come give your mom a hug." She said opening her arms big.

"Mom.." Robert complained.
"It's okay babe, I love hugs!" I laughed
and hugged her. She was warm, and comforting, it some sort of weird way, it felt like I was hugging Robert. I don't know.

"Okay you too, now come on in, it's freezing out here!"

We both walked into there huge house. It was nicely decorated, and it was very cozy, yet modern. We sat down in the living room and I was admiring my new surroundings when I heard little feet running towards me. A Golden Retriever came up to me, and put his head right on top of my tummy.

"Reggie, she's my girl, paws off pal!" Robert said.

Reggie barked in return.

"Aw no he is too cute!" I squealed while patting Reggie's head.

"Looks like you got competion there Bobby." Elise said which a tray of what looked like hot chocolate.

Robert looked at Reggie and pointed at his eyes. "I'm watching you, buddy."

"Robert will be here on Thanksgiving, so for now it's just us." Elsie said.

Robert's parents are divorced, but they are still friends and celebrate the holidays together.

"So, how was your trip?" She asked, handing us our cups of chocolate.

"It was nice, I met some fans and they were cool." Robert said, taking a sip of his chocolate.

I nodded in agreement, I didn't know what to say. I also took a sip of my drink, Reggie still in my lap. He is so cute.

"Reggie, leave Noel alone." Elsie complained.
Reggie smelled my tummy and licked it a little.

"Reggie, out!" Robert said pointing to the other room and Reggie made a sound and split.

"I think he can sense the baby." I said.

"Oh yes! The baby! How could I forget. I'm going to be a grandma again! Oh how exciting." Elsie said with a huge smile.

We sat there talking about how I was doing with the baby, how Robert was doing and new things he has worked on. I got really comfortable with her. I don't know why I was so nervous. Now all I have to do is meet Mr. Downey Sr.

It was the end of the night and we had just finished dinner that Elsie made us which was amazing. We were jet lagged a bit so we decided to go to bed early. We had one of the master bedrooms and it looked like we were staying at a 5 star hotel. Elsie has a good sense in decor. I jumped on the huge memory foam bed and laid there for a bit thinking about how meeting Roberts dad will be like. Is he mean? Is he strict? Is he cool? Is he nice? I don't know until Thanksgiving.

As I was thinking my thoughts got interrupted as Robert straddled me and started kissing my neck.

"Am glad to see you being comfortable with my mom. I told you she loved you."

I smiled. "I know, I'm a worrier, it's what I do." I said and pulled him into a kiss. As our kiss was getting heavy, I heard Reggie come in and bark. He jumped on Roberts back.

"Reggie!" Robert yelled at him, getting up.

Reggie came and laid down on me.

I petted his nice groomed fur.

"You definitely have competion." I laughed and patted Reggie's head.

We both laughed and went to bed.

"Only one more Downey, Noel. Don't worry about it." I told myself as I laid there trying not to stress out and I finally fell asleep, wrapped in Roberts arms.
---------------------------------------------
Thanks for reading. Please comment and vote to keep my fish afloat! Xoxo