I'm... I'm.. What?

Hey guys. I hope you enjoy this chapter. I wanted to dedicate this to @court_moviegirl for supporting and commenting on my chapters! Go read her story, "The Film Teacher" You won't regret it! P.S I have nothing against Susan Downey, this story is pure fiction. I belive the Downey's are one of Hollywoods cutest couple and hope they stay that way. Please comment for a new chapter. xoxo

Noel's P.O.V

I have started getting over my fathers death, but I still had my moments. I was making myself dinner when I got the urge to throw up. This is the third fucking time today. One minute I am craving food, and the next minute I'm throwing it up. I need to go to the doctor soon. I finished making dinner when I got a know at the door. I looked through the peep hole to see who it was. It was Robert. He looked all screwed up. Like he had been drinking. I opened the door. "Robert? What's wrong? Is everyone okay?" I asked him worried someone was hurt. "She's cheating on me. Susan's cheating on me." he started to cry. I let him into the house. He was there for me when I needed it, so it would only be right for me to be there for him. "What happened?" I asked him while pointing for him to sit down on the couch. "Robert, have you been drinking?" I asked him. I could smell whiskey on him. "No, just a little bit of whiskey." He told me. "Robert, I know you're hurt, but you can't do this to yourself again. Think about all you accomplished." I said. "Yeah, big movie star, blah blah blah. But I was such a dumb ass. How the fuck did I not see it. She was always "busy" he said with his fingers making quotation marks." She was making out with this fucking Spanish dude, he was her assistant on some movies she produced." "I can't believe she chose him over me. Fuck." "Who knows how many times they fucked around." "For all I know, Exton isn't even mine." he said wiping a tear. "Robert, don't say that. Exton IS yours." "She probably started cheating when you were shooting Iron Man 3." He held his head in his hands and shook it. "I can't believe this. We were supposed to make another movie together." "Who knows now." "So tell me what happened Rob." I told him rubbing his back. "I walked in and found them making out, I got fucking pissed and started yelling at her. She just told me that she didn't love me anymore. I told her that we were gonna get divorced. And that was final. It took me all my strength to try and not hit that dude. Stupid motherfucker." I sat there trying to think of how I can make him feel better. I knew that Susan was really important to him. "Look Rob, I am sorry, but Susan wasn't lucky enough to have a guy like you." I told him with a smile. "You're special, she doesn't deserve you." I told him. "Yeah, special in the head." he told me with a chuckle. I laughed. "Thanks Noie. I really needed that." He smiled at me. God that beautiful smile of his. "And remember, alcohol doesn't solve problems, it just gives you a big ass hangover." I told him laughing. I thought that now was the perfect time to tell him about what he did to me, but as I was about to change the subject, he randomly said. "Let's go on a trip. Lets get the fuck out of here for a little while. We fucking need it with all the shit we've been through. C'mon Noel, you and me, partners in crime." I looked at him puzzled. "You're serious?" I asked. "Of course! We need it. C'mon, lets go somewhere. Let's go to Vegas. What happens in Vegas.." "Ends up on the tabloids, if its you." I told him. "Shut up. C'mon, Please." he made puppy dog eyes at me. I rolled my eyes. Damn he is so cute. "Okay. Fine. But it has to be sometime next week, because I still have to take care of things here." I told him. "Yes! We are gonna have a blast Noel." he kissed my head. Ugh I love when he kisses me. I wish we would actually kiss this time. I wish we would have finished that kiss on the Ferris wheel at Santa Monica. Damn, I am head over heels for him. But, he is still hurt from Susan. God, what a bitch she turned out to be. I thought to myself.

Roberts P.O.V

Yes! She agreed to go to Vegas! This is definitely going to take my mind off of all that has happened lately. Yayyyyyyy!!!

A couple days later. Noel's P.O.V

I finally got done with all the things I had to do after my dad's death. I still had to go to the doctor's though. I was still puking and I have been really tired lately.

I made a appointment and went in at 1 p.m. I sat in the waiting room and was looking through the magazine's. I picked one up and the headline said. "IRON MAN'S ROBERT DOWNEY JR. AND WIFE DIVORCE pg. 23" I rolled my eyes. How the f*ck did the press find out about things so f*cking fast. I was picking up other magazines when I heard my name being called. "Noel Reyes? Dr. Gerabidian will see you now." I smiled at her and walked in. She handed me a cup to give her a urine sample. Gosh I hate those. As finished I was in the room waiting for the doctor when I got a text from Robert. "How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a wood chuck could chuck wood?" I laughed and rolled my eyes. "You're a dork." I wrote back. "Can't wait for Vegas :D" he sent me. I was glad he was in a good mood despite all people were saying about the divorce. I put my phone next to me and the doctor knocked on the door and came in. "Hello Noel." she said with a smile. "So tell me whats been going on today." "Well, I have been vomiting and such lately, I think I might have the stomach flu. I have been feeling really tired as well." She looked at me and nodded. "Have you missed your period?" she asked me. "I have been spotting a little bit." I told her. "Hunny, have you been sexually active?" she asked me. Then it hit me. The only time I ever had sex was when Robert was drugged. I didn't want to say I was raped. "Not recently." I told her while gulping. "Well your urine came back positive. It seems you are pregnant. Congratulations." she smiled. "I'm... I'm... What?!"