Wedding Dresses, Suits, and Baby Showers

It's April 11th. The wedding is May 9th.

"You almost ready honey?" Elsie asked as I was brushing my hair out, looking into the mirror, making myself look presentable.

I sighed and turned to look at her. "Nervous, but ready."

She smiled. "Don't worry sweetheart, you'll be fine. Susan and I will wait for you outside, okay?"

I nodded and she walked away. Today we are going dress shopping. And afterwards, I'm having a baby shower. Robert, Exton, Robert Sr., and his best men, AKA The Avengers cast, were going suit shopping together.

I got my bag and went outside to the car. We ended up going to Vera Wang, I thought it was quite expensive, but they both insisted. As soon as we go there, a middle age lady was waiting for us. She looked like she was on one of those shows like 'Say Yes To The Dress' or something. I guess Susan booked us a private room.

"Hello! You must be Noel! I'm Karen, and I'll be helping you today!"

I smiled awkwardly.

"Come on sweetie." Susan said, grabbing my wrist and bring me to the room, Elsie following behind, holding my purse.

There were so many dresses to choose from, but I immediately went straight to a strapless Empire dress, with glittery rhinestones on the top.

Karen helped me into it, and I could hear Susan and Elsie talking about the wedding and how amazing it is going to be.

I took a look in the mirror. Karen was fixing the back and smiling. The dress looked amazing, even with my huge baby bump.

She put her hand on my shoulder. "You look amazing hun." She said and handed me some fake white flower bouquet.

"Let's show your family."

I took a deep breath and nodded, and slowly walked out of the dressing room. Susan and Elsie put there hands on there mouths letting out a squeal as soon as they saw me.

"Oh Noel, you look gorgeous." They said in unison. Elsie wiped her eye.

"Aw please don't cry... You're gonna make me--" I got out before I started crying. They both got up and hugged me.

"I'm getting married!" I shouted like a idiot and everyone cheered.

Robert's P.O.V

All the guys were trying on suits, and I already got mine. But everyone else was picky I guess.

It was Exton's turn to find a suit. He is going to be the ring bearer.

"You ready to pick out a suit, bud?"

He nodded and took my hand.

"All right!" I said, leading him to the toddler rack.

I picked a suit that matched mine. He was adorably handsome in it. He looked like a mini me.

"All right buddy you look great. High five!" He gave me a high five, and the rest of the guys gave him one as well.

We had finally got our suits, and we went to Berri's Cafe for lunch. Paparazzi got us all of course, but we ignored them.

"So, you having a bachelor party?" Chris H asked.

"I don't know man, ask Mark, he is the best man." I said and we all turned to him.

"Yeah, I have some things planned a week before the wedding." We all cheered.

"Strippers?" Chris E asked.

"Nah man, Noel will kill me. Anything but strippers, if you get strippers get me for you guys not for me." I said.

I love Noel and her only, any other girl is just that, any other girl.

They all nodded. They knew how much I loved her.

"So, you guys coming to the baby shower tonight?" I asked.

"Yeah of course! Our wives are dying to go. They got her so many gifts."

We spent the rest of the time having a good time. I haven't been out with friends in a while, it was nice to be social.

Noel's P.O.V

I tried on about five dresses, but nothing looked as good as the first one, so I went with that. I am going to pick it up a week before the wedding. It was about 15,000. I know what you are thinking, I'm thinking that too. But they didn't let me say no.

We got home and Elsie and Susan had set up for the party. I changed into a nice flowy pink dress, and laid on the couch for a bit.

I heard the doorbell ring and got up to answer it. I opened the door to The Avengers cast, there spouses, and there kids.

"Hey guys!" I said, hugging everyone.

"Rob's coming, he went to go pick something up." Mark said and I nodded.

"C'mon guys, make yourself at home!"

Exton ran up to me and I grabbed him.

"Daddy is getting you a surprise Noie."

He smiled.

"He is?" I asked in a surprised voice. He nodded.

"Okay, thank you for telling me." I kissed him and put him down, and he ran to his mom.

Everyone was partying and having a good time, there were so many presents. I was having fun, but I was waiting patiently for Robert. Finally after a half and hour, he came in.

"Hi honey." He said kissing me, and kissing my tummy.

"Hey babe." I said and smiled.

"I got you a surprise." He said.

"Oh so me!" I said like a little kid.

Then he let in some people and they brought in a huge cake that was in the shape of the booties I gave him for Christmas, and it read "It's A Girl!" On it.

"Oh Robbie! It's beautiful. Thank you honey!" I said kissing him. Everyone awed at the cake. It looked like a sculpture you could eat.

"That's not all." He said, walking outside and brought in a big pink teddy bear with a heart on its belly and putting it in my arms. "Ohh honey!" I said, hugging the bear. "It's so cute, thank you! Aw I love you!"

He smiled. "I love you too my love." He pecked me softly on the lips.

We all had fun playing games, and it had fun chatting with the girls. We were about to open gifts, but I had to use the restroom of course like always.

I was walking to the restroom, but felt water running down my leg. And a pain. I called Susan over.

"What's the matter?" She asked worried.

I grabbed my stomach.

"There is water!" I yelled.

"Honey, I think your water just broke. Are you having contractions?"

I nodded. "Is that what this pain is?!"

She nodded. "I think you are going into labor!" She shouted.

"I can't be going into labor, I'm not due until June!" I shouted before everyone was rushing around and I got another shooting pain.

-----------------------------------------------

12 or more for next chapter!

Drama is coming! So you guys, I hate to say it, But this book is slowly coming to a end soon. :,( And there won't be a sequel because I don't think it would be very interesting. But I am thinking of writing another story. I have many ideas for a new one, so get ready for that. Please comment and vote to keep my fish afloat! I love you all. Xoxo

Kik:heyitsxtina Instagram:theloveofdowney