Sleeping Beauty Awakens And My World Comes Crashing Down

It has now been a week since Robert was in the hospital. I woke up and I brushed my teeth and put on a over sized sweater and leggings and threw my hair into a messy pony tail. I only visited Robert once since he was in the hospital, but when I got there there was a bunch of his friends and family and I wanted to see him by myself.

I went to the hospital to check on Robert. he still wasn't up luckily, no one was visting him at the moment. I went to his side and sat down. "Hey, Robbie. I know you probably can't hear me. But I want you to know. That I know it isn't your fault you hurt me, and I want you to know that I still love you and want you to wake up." tears ran down my face. I put my hand on his and I felt him tug at it. My eyes widened as I saw him start to squirm around and he was trying to pull the cords from off him. I called the nurse and she came running in removing the tube from his mouth. "Don't worry, you're fine, hold on a bit." she told Robert as he started to calm down. She took the tube out of his throat and he started to gag. I looked away in case he was going to puke, I don't have a very strong stomach when it comes to things like that. Luckily, he didn't puke. He just looked at us puzzled. "What happened?" he asked. "There was a little incident at the party, Rob. You were drugged and passed out, and now you're here You were in a coma." I told him. "Sleeping beauty has finally awakend." I smiled at him. He chuckled. "I was drugged? By who?" he asked me. "I don't know, Rob." I told him with worry on my face. "Do you remember that night, Rob?" I asked him trying to keep in my tears. "All I remember was Susie told me she had to go somewhere." he looked up at me. "Where is Susie?" he asked me. "She usually comes and visits you after work." I told him. "You'll just have to settle with me till she gets here. I smiled at him. "I wouldn't have it any other way." he told me with a smirk. We were talking about random things after that. I didn't have the heart to tell him about what he did to me. Finally, Susan came in.

"Susie Q!" Robert lit up. "Robbie! You're finally awake!" she yelled excitedly with her arms open for a hug. She jumped on him and they started making out. I was starting to feel awkward so I decided to leave. "Let me know when you get out of here." I int erupted. They both looked up at me and nodded. "Feel better Robert." "Bye guys." I said and they both waved at me.

Robert's P.O.V

Its been three days since I woke up and I finally get to go home. I just wanted a cheeseburger and a milkshake. The food here sucks Richards. I was getting into my clothes and Susie Q walked in. I smiled. "Sorry I was late babe, I got caught up at work." she told me. I pulled her in for a kiss. "It's okay my love, you'll just have to make it up to me when we get home." I winked at her and she giggled. "My pleasure, Mr. Downey." she told me seductively. God how I wanted her right here right now. "We have the place to ourselves, I left Exton with Noel." she told me. I smirked at her.

The doctor came in to check on me one more time. "Seems you're all good Mr. Downey. Just keep taking your medication and you should be good." I nodded at him and shook his hand. "Thanks doc." "Anytime." he smiled and nodded at me.

Finally we were at home. We walked in the house and I grabbed Susan's waist and pulled her close to me. "Don't I get my welcome home present?" I whispered into her ear. She grabbed my arm and led me up the stairs. Yes, we were finally gonna get it on.

Noel's P.O.V

I was at my house with Exton. Rob was coming home today. "Exton! You get to see Daddy, aren't you happy?" I asked him. He looked up at me from his toys and smiled. His little teeth showing. We were playing with his toys for most of the night and he finally got tired. I layed him down in his play pen and he fell asleep. I covered him with his favorite Iron Man blanket and smiled. "I hope I have a baby as cute as him one day." I told myself. I was finally about to fall asleep on the couch when I got a knock at the door. I answered it sleepily. It was a police officer. "Can I help you sir?" I asked him worried. "Are you Miss Noel Reyes?" he asked me, " Yes, I am". I answered. "I am sorry to tell you this, but it seems your father has passed away from a overdose on heroin. We found him at a Motel this morning. I am sorry." As he said that. My whole world came crashing down.