Pick Up Artist.

9 1/2 Month's Later

I was in a deep dark depression. I missed most holidays, even his 40th birthday. Even my own. I was 21 now, which made everything worse, because now I could by alcohol, which I drowned my sorrows in. The things I once loved were forgotten. I moved into my own apartment a month after what happened with Robert. I stayed in a hotel until my place was ready. I was so weak. I felt like what Bella Swan felt like in the Twilight movie "New Moon". I was in the same routine everyday. Nothing changed but the weather around me.

I stayed in my pajamas all day and stared out the window at all the people that had a good life, wondering what happened to mine. My skin that was once soft and bare was now full of scars. I know it sounds stupid, but I felt relieved every time I would cut. I felt better. And it became a addiction. I gave up on trying to keep my appearance up. My hair was always out of control and I had bad under eye circles from staying up all night and going to bed at 7 a.m and waking up at 6 p.m. I was on this routine for about 4 months until I was starting to run out of money. I needed to be a adult and get a job before they evicted me. I went job searching everywhere until I found one at the local Target store. I would stock the selves and would help bag people's items. When I got the job I had to change my whole sleeping schedule, and I would have to hide my depression with a fake smile. My boss noticed my scars one day but I just told him they were from my cat. I was the only one who would wear long sleeves at work during the summer. I didn't want anyone to think I was crazy for self harming. I didn't want anyone to tell me that I was stupid and that mental illnesses weren't real. I f*cking hate when people say that.

I made friends with my coworkers but every time I was asked to go out with them, I always refused. I couldn't have fun anymore. All I wanted to do was be at home by myself and sleep. Every night I would get home and have a couple of shots and pass out. I guess you can say I am a alcoholic, but I know people that are alot worse.

My coworkers, Alyssa and Danny, asked me to go clubbing with them, and I agreed. I did my hair and makeup for the first time in almost a year, and put on a skimpy dress. My scars were visible, so I covered them with some concealer so they weren't too noticeable.

"Noel, we want you to get some tonight." Danny said while taking a sip of her drink.

"Yeah Noel, its time that you get laid, maybe you'll feel alot better!" Alyssa said, agreeing with Danny.

I looked down. "I don't know if I am ready yet."

"Noel, I am sorry to tell you this, but you can't be sad forever. You need to get on with your life with another man! It's not like you can't get any!" Danny shouted over the loud club full of drunk, sweaty. dancing bodies.

I thought about it for a moment. You know what Noel? They are right. You need to get over that doucebag, you need to find yourself a man. I need to get some tonight.

I put down my shot and went to the dance floor. I started dancing to the music, swaying my hips. I saw a guy that looked attractive dancing by himself, so I decided to go dance with him.

"Hey, what's your name?" the guy asked while still dancing in rhythm.

"Noel." "Noel Reyes." I told him smiling at him.

We were both slightly shouted over the loud music.

"Noel.. that's a unique name. I like it." he said looking me down in the eyes. His eyes were a beautiful shade of brown, but they didn't sparkle like Roberts.

Wait. No Noel. Robert is over with. No more Robert. Don't think about him.

"What's your name?" I asked him while batting my eyelashes trying to flirt.

"Jack. Jack Jericho." he replied smiling at me.

"Jack." "I like it."

"So, Noel. You wanna dance?" Jack asked.

"Of course."

Just then, a sexy song came on. "Pony" By Ginuwine. We were both basically dry humping each other the dance floor, in perfect rhythm to the song.

Jack turned to me and looked me straight in the eyes, "Say, do you wanna get out of here?" he asked.

In my peripheral vision, I could see Danny and Alyssa had left the tables. I guess they found there own guys to get with. Why not? I thought to myself. I could use some sex. At this point. I don't give a flying f*ck about anything. I don't care if I am acting like a slut.

I quickly texted them both telling them I would be leaving with Jack. I could feel that Jack wasn't a creep or anything. Maybe a one night stand, but not a creep.

Jack smiled at me and took my hand and led me out to his car. It was sports car, so I guess he has money.

On the car ride to his place we talked about each others lives and such. I skipped everything about Robert though.

"So, if you don't mind me asking. How old are you?" Jack asked with his eyes on the rode.

"21." I answered.

"I'm 23." he said smiling. He was pretty dang cute. Reminds me of.. Never mind.

We pulled up to this nice looking apartment. We were in Beverly Hills so you know it was expensive.

I got off the car and admired his living establishments. It was beautiful.

He unlocked the door and we both walked in. I was in awe.

"It's beautiful."

"Thanks, much like someone I know."

I thought for a moment. Was he talking about me? Of course he is you idiot.

I blushed after figuring out he was talking about me.

I followed him into the kitchen.

"Do you want anything? A drink? Food?"

"No, it's okay."

"Suit yourself." he said while taking a apple out of the fridge and biting it.

"So, may I ask what you do?"

"Oh, my dad own's a record label. I work for him at the studio."

"What do you do?" he asked me.

I got embarrassed. "I uh, work in retail." I told him hoping he would drop the subject.

"Really? Where?"

"Uh, Target." I said closing my eyes, hoping he wouldn't judge me because I have no money.

"That's cool." He said smiling.

Wow, he is actually a nice guy.

We went into the living room and talked for a little bit before we started making out on the couch. Yeah, it was fast but who cares. I am single and I can experiment. Of course his kisses weren't as magical as Rob...... Ugh f*ck. Stop it mind.

Next thing I know, my dress is pulled up and my underwear was torn off. . We went at it for a whole hour. I didn't feel any spark. No romance. Just plain f*cking. When we were finished, I decided to leave. I didn't give him my number or anything. I didn't want a relationship. He probably picks up girls everynight anyway, so it probably won't matter anyway. He is probably a pick up artist.

When I got home I lit a cigarette and poured myself a rum and coke. Back to my poor depressing life.

Please vote sand comment! xoxo